#76

hyungwonnie💕
missed call (7)

--

hyungwonnie💕:
would you kindly unblock me

hyungwonnie💕:
listen there's nothing wrong with liking me i know you might deny it for a while, that's okay too

hyungwonnie💕:
but at least don't reject me when i'm trying to talk with you

--

hyungwonnie💕
missed call (21)

--

hyungwonnie💕:
wonho please

hyungwonnie💕:
you're acting immature

--

wonho took a deep breath and finally answered the phone when hyungwon called for the nth time.

the both were quiet for a while. neither of them knew what to say and it was getting more and more awkward with every second that passed.

"would you answer my question?" hyungwon's voice sounded, making wonho shiver a bit.

"what question?" wonho asked bluntly, pretending he didn't know.

"do you like me? be honest." he wasn't that stupid, of course he knew the answer. he just wanted to hear it from wonho.

the silence that followed was so long that hyungwon had to check if wonho hung up.

"yes, hyungwon, i like you," wonho finally admitted. "i wanted to tell you at the train station but i just couldn't because i'm so scared of liking someone..."

"do you need some more time to think or get used to it?"

"yeah."

"okay, but i'm giving you time until friday because i already got the train tickets and you will have to pick me up from the train station because it's your turn to do it," hyungwon giggled.

for a second wonho had completely forgotten that they were supposed to meet again. his heart suddenly started beating even faster than it already was. two weeks passed so quickly.

"wait," wonho said, just so hyungwon didn't hang up too soon. "if i'm at school when you arrive, i might not be able to pick you up."

"it's fine. i will wait."

their conversation seemed kind of forced. their voices made it obvious that they were kind of uncomfortable. especially wonho.

before hanging up hyungwon reminded wonho to unblock him in kik but the latter was still a bit scared.

he did it anyways. he preferred remaining calm while hyungwon still hadn't rejected him. he knew it was going to happen, though.