#102

hyungwon and wonho were sitting in the train, both on their phones (making a great example of where today's generation is heading for the elders).

wonho had his head comforted on hyungwon's shoulder. from time to time they were just showing each other things they see around the internet and commented on them.

at some point hyungwon moved, causing wonho's head to fall from his shoulder. the younger was trying to suppress his laughter while wonho was looking at him with a really offended expression on his face.

"what's wrong with you?!" wonho frowned, hitting hyungwon's arm.

"be dramatic later, i have news for you," the other said, not able to hold in his laughter anymore. the other just raised an eyebrow. "listen... changkyun... forgave kihyun... and they are... ahem... drum rolls, please."

wonho started patting hyungwon's thigh with his hands, making the drum roll noise with his mouth. he stopped as hyungwon cleared his throat again.

"they're friends."

they were staring at each other until they both burst out into laughter.

"are you for real?" hyungwon just showed the phone to the older and the chat between him and changkyun. "i feel bad for making fun of them."

"really?"

"not at all," wonho started laughing even harder.

they took a moment to calm down. after that everything was back to normal - wonho's head on hyungwon's shoulder, both on their phones, not disturbing anyone with their boisterous laughter.

wonho noticed that hyungwon's left hand was free, so he held his phone in his left hand, grabbing hyungwon's with his right one. hyungwon subconsciously interlaced their fingers, giving the older a tight squeeze.

"would it be a problem if i stayed at your house for one more night?" hyungwon asked, shifting his gaze towards his boyfriend.

"not at all. why?

"i have something in mind," hyungwon's lips curled into a playful smile.

it felt like wonho and his brain were hit by a dumb moment because he realized that hyungwon meant something with that suggestive tone but just couldn't really get it. "what?"

"you know what." the brunette's pinky finger ran under wonho's jeans, tugging at them. wonho let out a quiet gasp.

"hyungwon, we can't do it at my mom's house," he whispered.

"what if i bottom this time?"

"...okay, deal."

hyungwon snorted. "how can you be so easy to convince?"

"it's your turn to be in pain," wonho grinned pecking his boyfriend on the lips.

hyungwon just let out a sigh.

they noticed that their stop was nearing, so they slowly got up, picking their things up and heading to the exit.