#90

wonho's head shot up, immediately causing hyungwon to also wake up as if he had some kind of mom senses and they just activated.

the older turned the bedside lamp on. his breathing was heavy and he couldn't even it. he put a hand on his chest, feeling how intense his heartbeat was. he closed his eyes, exhaling slowly.

hyungwon opened one eye to look at the other.

"nightmare?" he asked, startling wonho a bit since he didn't know hyungwon was awake. the shorter just nodded.

"sorry for waking you up," wonho mumbled.

hyungwon cupped wonho's cheeks, rubbing his thumbs in circles against them. he kissed him softly. "do you want me to go and buy you something?"

"chocolate milk probably," wonho shrugged with a sniffle. "there's a convenience store a few streets away. will you be able to find it or should i come?"

"calm down a little and we will go together," the younger smiled.

after a while they got up to get dressed.

it was quite cold outside and wonho had to take one of hyungwon's sweaters. it looked kind of too big on him but hyungwon found it so cute.

the walk to the store wasn't that long but they wasted around ten minutes in goofing around.

they ended up wasting even more time in the store and probably annoyed the life out of the cashier, who looked like they didn't want to be there in that late hour in the first place.

they bought a lot of snacks and drinks and quickly went back to the house.

"don't go to the bedroom," wonho said as he saw hyungwon heading there along with all the food.

"why?" the taller stopped and turned to him.

"i have no intention on sleeping in crumbs," wonho rolled his eyes.

"but it's cold in the living room," hyungwon whined walking to wonho.

the other just grabbed his hand and lead him to a room a lot smaller than the living room. there was a fireplace and a really soft looking carpet in front of it.

"how rich is your dad...?" hyungwon asked, raising his eyebrow at wonho.

"rich enough to own a house like this," the silver haired male shrugged.

in a matter of just a few minutes they had made themselves comfortable on the carpet, snuggled into each other under a blanket. they were warmed up much more by the presence of each other than by the fire. the fire was quite nice, too, though.

they spent an hour or two watching videos on youtube and eating until they got tired again.

"i don't want to move from here," wonho said, feeling his eyelids getting heavier.

"let's sleep here then," the brunette suggested.

the other hummed. "i love you so much, hyungwonnie," he mumbled sleepily, nuzzling against hyungwon's chest.

hyungwon just smiled, making wonho rest his head on his lap so he could fall asleep easier.

"i love you, too," he whispered, running his fingers through the boy's hair.