Chapter 7

Kaitlin's POV

"Bye mom" I said as I walked out the door. I'm so ready to spend the night with cameron even more my whole winter break. It's going to be amazing. I'm finally at school and I'm greeted at the door by cam. "Are you ready for tonight" he said. "yes" I replied. I was telling him about my late night packing. We walked to first period together and we didn't even listen in math because we were to busy making plans for tonight ordering pizza and watching movies. "Kaitlin, I love you and I can't wait to spend the whole winter break with you". "I love you too cameron more than you will ever know". it's finally time to go home "babe wait up, I'll come buy your house in about an hour to pick you up, and help you get all of your stuff". "ok bae, love you see, see you then". I got in my car and drove home.

Cams POV

Me and Kaitlin are gonna have a great night, no one will be home! I get to spend all week with her including Christmas Day. This is just going to be amazing I get to spend tons of time with the girl of my dreams and all of my friends get to meet her. I've got to pick her up in an hour, I need to go home and clean my room.

Kaitlin's POV

I have everything and I'm waiting in my room I still have 10mins before he gets here so I'm gonna brush my teeth, I want my breath to smell good when he kisses me. "kaitlin, honey cameron is here to pick you up" "coming" I yelled back. Cameron came up to my room kissed me on the cheek and helped me get my bags to his car. "Bye mom" I yelled as we drove off. when we got to his house I helped him put his stuff in the car so that all we had to do was get up and leave. we went inside the house and sat in the couch and he was telling me all the details about MagCon. it's 6:30p.m "Kaitlin do you want to order a pizza"? "Ya sure lets get Pepperoni" ok babe, whatever you want". I called in the pizza and we were waiting. "Kaitlin" cam said "I love you a lot" I told him that I loved him more and he just kissed me. Are simple kiss turned into a make out and it was great. The doorbell rang and Cameron said "will save the rest for later". We ate pizza and watched movies. "Kaitlin do you want to go lay in my bed"? "yes" I said. he took me to his room and I changes into my pjs shorts and one of his t-shirts he said I looked sexy. he was sexy himself shirtless and in boxers.

(This part in pg-13) Kaitlin's Pov
He shut the door and came to bed along with me. Cameron said "now earlier what I said about finishing that later" I kissed him before he could finish and he kissed back. I was on top of him and he was rubbing his hand up my shirt. He rolled on top of me and took my shirt off and I let him. He then started kissing my upper chest, he then un-clipped my bra and told me that I was beautiful. We were both naked and asleep in each other's arms when I woke up. "Good Morning Beautiful he said. We have to leave in an hour in order to make our flight. Ok, I love you I'll be ready quick I said. "Ok, we'll how about that morning kiss" he leaned in and I kissed him back. "love you" he said and I said "love you too bae". I got ready quick and he carried me bridal style to the car.

Cans POV

Kaitlin and I had an amazing night, we ordered pizza and we watched movies. then we were about to go to bed and we kissing and we couldn't stop. I took her shirt off and she let me. then is became an undressing game and then it turned out to be great. I love her with all of my heart. this morning I cared her to the car bridal style and I told her that i loved her like 700 times. We're in the car and she is having a blast singing to every song she knows. "Kaitlin, we need to talk about last night".