Chapter 9

Cameron's POV

As everyone was rushing out of the car and grabbing their bags,the valet guy came and got the keys and waited for us to get all of our stuff out if the car. We went to the front desk to check in. 2 to a room I told everyone! "I am going to share with kaitlin" I told the guys. they all agreed and picked their room buddy. we all got our room keys and went to check out our rooms.

Kaitlin's POV

Cam and I are sharing a room. We got in the elevator and went to the 12th floor. cam slid the key in the door and we went I to the room, we both sat our stuff by the door. "Kaitlin, is this okay with you" can asked me. "yes Cam it's perfect" I told him. we sat on the bed and decided to rest for a little bit, he kissed me and said "we should get ready to go somewhere I'll tell the boys" he said. I was getting ready when I was greeted by a sexy man standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "cameron" I shouted playfully, I am not fully dressed. "it's not like I haven't seen you like this before" he said I just laughed at him. I'm ready cam I told him.

Cams POV

I stood in the bathroom door and was watching Kaitlin curl her hair, she is so pretty I thought I'm very lucky to have her. she's not like other girls, she different, better. she told me she was ready to go, so we went to Nash and hayes room and told them to round the guys up and meet up at the car. they agreed. all of the guys and Kaitlin were in the car and we were an out way to the mall. Nash made a vine of all of us. We here guys, and look at all of the fans waiting outside the doors.

Kaitlin's POV

We got in the car and Nash made a vine of us. When we arrived at the mall their were tons of fans waiting. the guys were telling me that they were all commenting on a picture that me and cameron took this morning at the airport. "we want to meet kaitlin" "will she be at MagCon" "omg cameron has a girlfriend" I was ready to meet their fans.