Chapter 10

Kaitlin's POV

We got at of the car and headed toward the entrance of mall. Cameron asked me if I was ready for all if this and I told him I think so! When we first walked in the mall we were crowded with fans. They kept asking to take pictures with cameron, he let them. then they asked me to be in their pictures and I agreed. I checked my phone and I had a lot if tags in pictures. This is so much fun, after some of the fans were finished talking to us... we went to grab some lunch. after that we separated into groups, the first group was me, cameron, nash, and taylor. the second group was carter, matt, hayes, shawn, and aaron. we had planned to meet back around the food court at 3 or so. Cameron and I went into Hollister and he bought me a new shirt and himself some shorts. when we went into Victoria secret the boys were acting like animals. it was so freaking nash kept asking me what I though his bra size was so he could buy himself a bra. Cameron bought me a bikini from there. More fans wanted to take pictures with the boys, when they were finished with that we went to tons of other stores. it was 3:10 so we made our way back to the food court. the other guys were waiting for us, they asked us what all we bought and I showed them. "ohh Cameron, you go boyy" Matt said I was laughing at him.

Cams POV

I took so many pictures with fans today! I bought Kaitlin a shirt and a Victoria secret swimsuit. matt thought it was funny that I got her a swimsuit. I told the Valet guy to get our car. we were on our way back to the hotel! on the way back we stopped at Starbucks and got a drink! Kaitlin looked like she was having fun, I told her when we got back to the hotel she needed to check in with her mom.

Kaitlin's POV

When we got back to the hotel, I called my mom. I told her that u was doing well and told her about all the things we did at the mall today. She told me to be safe. cameron and I went to the room to get ready for magcon sound checks. All that started at 5:30 and it was 3:45 I told cameron I wanted to try on my swim suit for him. I went to change and then I showed him and he was laying in the bed making a body gustier for me to come here. I came to him and he stood up, pushed me on the bed, and kissed me. we heard a bang on the door, it was Nash and Taylor. Cameron told me to put on a dress, he let Nash and Taylor in the room. I can out and Taylor said "damn girl you be lookin fineee!" Cameron said "yes, she does and she's all mine" I ran and sat in Cameron's lap and he kissed me. let's go Nash yelled halfway down the hallway.

Cams POV

I made Kaitlin try on her new swim suit, she was looked really good in it! I told he to come over here and I pushed her on the bed and kissed her. the Taylor and nash were beating on the door, so I let then in. Kaitlin came out of the bathroom in a beautiful dress. Taylor told her she looked pretty! she came over to me, sat on my lap and made out with me I front of taylor. Nash has already left, she wasn't even embarrassed to kiss me in front of taylor. okay guys Nash just called me and said let's go. We made it to the elevator and went to the huge room where MagCon was going to be held. Kaitlin and I were the first people their, we thought Nash was there but he said he forgot something In his room. I picked up the microphone and started singing to kaitlin. "your all the matters to me" I sang to her. "Ohhh my baby can sing!" she said