Chapter 17

Kaitlin's POV

I woke up next to Cameron, I don't remember going to bed or changing clothes, but what ever. I actually decided to call my mom. I talked to her for a while and then I started crying she kept asking "what's wrong sweetie" I just said that I missed her, but I really was just scared to tell her that I was pregnant. cameron woke up and told me to get ready, because we were going to the hospital for a sonogram. I put on some tights and a sweater and my snow boots. cameron took a quick shower and put his clothes on. my hair was still curled from last night. when we were walking down the hallway Matt stopped us and asked us where we were going. Cameron just told him we were going to have breakfast and do a little shopping. we got to the car and cameron drove us to the hospital.

Cams POV

I woke up and Told Kaitlin to get ready because we are going to the hospital to get a sonogram. I Took a shower and got ready. Matt stopped us in the hallway and asked we were going, I told him that we were going to stop and get breakfast and do a little bit shopping. I got the car and drove us to the hospital. We just arrived at the hospital and I checked in the front I had already made an appointment today for 10. The secretary lady told us to go up to the room and wait on the doctor. we did as we were told, we waited for 20 mins. I was really nervous, the doctor walked in and hello my name is Dr. Blankenship! I am a baby deliver doctor, now... I understand you two are just on a vacation and you think your pregnant. "yes sir" Kaitlin said. okay, let's lay down and see if it's true. The doctor put jelly on her stomach and started running the camera over the jelly. I looked on the screen and saw a small... very small baby. I was freaking out on the inside, but I was happy! the doctor said congrats you too have a healthy baby! Kaitlin looked happy,if she is happy... I'm happy and I will do anything to make her happy and keep her safe!

Kaitlin's POV

We made it to the hospital and waited on the doctor. he came in and introduced himself as Dr. Blankenship. he was telling us what he did. Cameron helped me lay down and he lifted my shirt for me, he was holding my hand and squeezing it pretty hard. the doctor put this really cold jelly on my stomach and rubbed it in. the. The camera was on top of the jelly, I looked on the screen and my heart dropped a small baby... I was really happy! the doctor said that the baby was healthy! he printed out the sonogram and gave it too us. Cameron got a paper towel and wiped the rest of the jelly off my stomach. we happy walked back to the car. "What are we going to tell everyone" I said? "We will call our parents first, then we will call all the guys into our hotel room. Then. we just tell them" he said. "I love you Cameron" I said. "I love you more" he said.