Chapter 11

Kaitlin's POV

Cameron and I were the first ones in the MagCon room! He was singing your all that matters to me. It was so cute! Nash and carter walked over to us and said let's make a vine before we start this thing! We did a mr. steal your girl one! it got like 2,000 likes in 1min! It was almost time for the event to begin cameron told me to wait backstage and he would call me out to meet all of his fans! they were going to preform some things on stage and then have a meet and greet. 1 hour until it starts I'm a little nervous but I know cameron will be there with me the whole time so I shouldn't worry. "kaitlin" cameron said "are you ready... because it's about to get crazy"

Cams POV

I told Kaitlin to get ready she has no idea what I have planed. She thinks I'm going to call her out on stage to meet the fans, but I'm really going to give her a promise ring. It's a silver band and had a 3 small diamonds on it and our names engraved in the back. I Cannot explain how much I love her! I pulled Kaitlin out of the magcon room to a small sitting room in the back, we were alone so I kissed her and told her i loved her. she kept saying how nervous she was and I told reminded her if how nervous she was at the mall to meet all of our fans. she rendered and just hugged me and I kissed her in the check and we went back to the magcon room. VIP passes were being let it in 30mins so i took Kaitlin to her waiting area. she would only wait for a few hours and Mahogny was going to wait with her.

Kaitlin's POV

Mahogany and I have gotten really close. cameron have me her number and we have been texting for a while now. she asked me what my favorite song was and I said your all that matters to me by jb. she said she would for sure play that one. 3 hours passed and Mahogany had to go Dj. I heard the boys laughing and then Nash came backstage and I heard cameron in the microphone say he would like you all to meet someone very special. Nash linked his arm in mine and walked me on stage when I got on stage cameron was on one knee a he had the microphone in his hand and he said 'promise me forever Kaitlin" I ran over to him and hugged him he kissed me on the check and put the ring on my finger. your all that matters to me started playing. I looked over at Mahogany and she was taking pictures of us.