Chapter 12

Nash's girlfriend- Sophie, dirty blonde hair and brow eyes!

Taylor's girlfriend- Jess, brown hair and blue eyes!

Matts girlfriend- Annalise, brown and blonde ambrae hair green eyes!

I still need a girlfriend for carter, hayes, aaron, shawn, jack and jack.

~Kaitlin~

Cameron's POV

She said yes! She accepted my promise. I love her with all my heart. I just wanted to suprise her, all of the fans were screaming and going insane. She was happy and I was happy what more could I ask for. mahogany helped me a lot she asked Kaitlin questions and that's how we made this happen. I have to give Nash some credit because he helped too. She stood by me and we took pictures with the fans. we signed shirts and danced a little bit on stage. The event was over. I took Kaitlin back to the room because she looked exhausted, I carried her on my back. we ordered a pizza and watched a movie. we have to go back to California in 10 days Kaitlin. "Ughhhh don't remind me" she said and started kissing me. we heard a knock at the door it was matt... "CAMERON HURRY ITS NASH!"

Kaitlin POV

Cameron carried me back up to the room I was so tired! when we got there he ordered a pizza while I put on shorts and t-shirt. We layed down and watched a movie and ate our pizza. he reminded me we have 10 days left here. don't remind me cameron I told him and then I kissed his lips. I had gotten his shirt off of him and he was about to do the same to me until we heard a knock on the door. it was matt he said "HURRY ITS NASH!'