Chapter 14

Cams POV

I have to get Kaitlin something for Christmas. I think I'm going to get Nash to talk to her and ask her what she wants. Christmas is in 6 days! I think she got me an obey sweat shirt because I saw it in her bag and she tried to cover it up like it was for herself. I texted nash and told him we would be there bright and early!

Kaitlin's POV

When I woke up cameron was in the shower. He didn't know that i was awake, I got up and started getting ready it was really early. "kaitlin, I didn't know you were up. did I wake you?" cameron asked me "no in fine" I said. it was 6 we didn't have to be at the hospital until 8 I flat ironed my hair and put on tights and a oversized t-shirt and my purple vans. cameron was wearing a black shirt skinny jeans and a hat. I'll go get Sophie I said. I walked to Sophie's room and she was ready to go. we made it to the hospital by 7:45. Nash got In The car and we left and were headed back to the hotel so Nash could shower. Annalise, Jess, Katherine, Sophie and I decided to go shopping while the guys has there final event today! We were going Christmas shopping! cameron gave me $300 and told me to buy a nice dress, shoes, accessories, and a new swim suit for the hot tub after dinner! because we were going to have dinner tomorrow night! Just the two of us! We left and cameron called us a car to drive us around all day! first we left at 11 and decided to go to the H&M first. then we kept going to all of the stores! I found a dress, it was blue, and it was short. tight and the tops and the it flowed to just right above my knee. the shoes were black wedges. I bought a black pearl necklace and a matching bracelet. My handbag was red... I thought I needed to throw some color in there. we ate lunch and decided to shop for the guys!

Cams POV

We went to our final event today! I called a car to drive the girls around because they didn't want to go the the event with us. I think they went shopping at the mall? Idk though. I took pictures with the fans and then... all of these girls were along where Kaitlin was. It was really funny, they were like we want pictures with her and all that stuff. I texted Kaitlin to make sure she was alright.

Texting conversation

C- hey babe, are you guys doing okay?

K- yep! I bought my dress!

C- can I get a picture?☺️

K- no. it's a surprise! 😝

C- fine... be safe I love you!

K- I love you too!

Cams POV

I sang the song rounds on stage and all the girls were going crazy. after the event was over Nash and I decided to walk back up to the room and call the girls. When we made it to the room the girls said they were on there way back!