Chapter 16

Kaitlin's POV

I walked back into the bathroom and decided I would tell him now. "Cameron" I said. "Yea babe" he said "sit down for a minute, so remember that night before we left to get on the airplane?" I asked him. "yea, it's was great, why?" he asked. "well I missed my period and I took a pregnancy test and I think I'm pregnant" I told him. his face turned pale. "he said what really, that's great news!" he said "your not mad" i asked him. "No, I'm just really surprised, because we used protection and it happened so fast" he said. "I know, what are we going to tell everybody?" I asked "we aren't going to say anything until we go to the hospital and get a sonogram" he said.

~Few hours later~

Kaitlin's POV

I was in the shower, getting ready for our date, and the it hit me... I'm Going to be a mother, I still live with my parents... what am I going to tell my parents? ughh I got out of the shower and put on a bath robe. I came out of the bathroom and started crying. cameron ran over to me and ask what's wrong. I said "I'm scared cameron, so scared that I'm not going to be able to take care of this child and that my parents and your parents are going to be really mad. I'm just so afraid!" I explained to him. "baby, dont be afraid, I will be here with you and I'll help you the whole way! just know that I will always love you" he said. cam went to shower and get ready and I fixed my hair, it was curled and then I put on my dress. I looked fabulous... I had to tell cameron the color of my dress so he could get a matching shirt I told him I was wearing blue and my handbag was red. he got a black shirt and he looked so Sexy when he was dressed up. We went to a nice Italian restaurant. "Be sure to eat lots of food, you have to feed the baby" cameron said. I just laughed at him. he held my hand as we walked inside and he had already made reservations for us to sit on the patio. it's was a really nice date! after that we went to see a movie...

Cams POV

I tried to make Kaitlin feel better she was really upset about the whole baby thing. she looked absolutely gorgeous in her blue dress. I drove us to the restaurant and she loved it! after that we went to a late night movie! There weren't that many people there! The movie started and Kaitlin looked over at me, I kissed her. we were in the middle of a make out session when a older couple walks by and says get a room. after the movie we walked out and a huge group of fans asked for pictures and basically pulled me and Kaitlin apart. I was freaking out about Kaitlin that they would accidentally bump her stomach. We took pictures and headed back to the room. she changed into one of my t-shirts and her pink spandex and fell asleep. I was nervous about the whole baby thing to be honest, but I had to be calm around Kaitlin.