Chapter Eight

You hummed, getting out of your house. You locked the door and started walking towards school.

Your eyes saw a familiar figure but the rays of the sun kept you away from seeing who it was.

The suns rays slightly vanished, enough for you to see who it was.

J-Jimin?

He looked like he was waiting for someone, Jimin glanced at his watch, looking around.

You stared blankly at him. He noticed you, you quickly looked away.

Jimin smiled lightly, walking towards you, "y/n," he sang.

"J-Jimin? What brings you here?" You asked.

He chuckled, "Oh, Jungkook told me to wait for you."

"Jungkook?" You looked around, "Where is he?"

"Oh, we told him to stay home because his body was all sore yesterday but hes fine."

"So..Jungkook's absent?" You asked.

Jimin nodded, "Yup, for today at least."

"W-Why'd he tell you to wait for me though?"

"He said something about your ankle being bruised yesterday? Yeah, we wants me to keep an eye on you." He answered.

"Jungkook said that?" You asked, looking shocked.

Jimin nodded, "Yup, it was loud and clear." He chuckled, "He even gave me a long lecture about your 'basic needs' and what you need to do."

"He did?" You forced a smile, getting irritated inside.

He smiled, "Yup, I guess I'm your personal bodyguard for the whole day." He laughed.

You turned slightly red, "Personal bodyguard?" You tried no to stutter.

"Seems like it. You know, Jungkook really cares about you."

You didn't reply.

Jimin chuckled, "To the point, he literally wants me not to leave your side and text him about all the moves you make."

Your eyes widened, "Y-You're not actually going to do that, right?"

"Nonsense, it would be creepy but a promise is a promise."

You sighed, "I guess you're right."

Jimin quickly looked at his watch, "Look at the time, we need to go."

You nodded, "Alright,"

The both of your started walking. It was pretty silent but deep down, you were bursting out of happiness. It was as if your mom finally agreed to let you go to your favorite kpop group's concert.

Is this really happening? Me and Jimin? Walking together? I can't believe it. Did Jungkook plan this? Why wasn't I friends with him a long time ago? This day is going to be great. You smiled widely.

You paused,

No, this can't happen. Jungkook is telling Jimin these 'basic needs' thing and I can't stand it. What if something embarrassing happens? What if Jimin looks at me weirdly? That will be the last of me. You were internally screaming.

Jimin looked at you weirdly, "You alright?"

You mentally shook your head, "W-What? M-Me?"

He couldn't help but laugh, "Jeez, whats in your mind again."

You turned slightly red, "N-Nothing,"

"You have a lot of things in your mind, y/n. Sometimes I wonder what they can be." He laughed.