Chapter Thirty Two

mature''

(yes, i have sinned again)

_author  

-

Jungkook parked the car outside of your house, you opened the car door and jumped out. Jungkook got out and locked the car. You're assuming that he was coming with you.

You opened your door, "I'm guessing you're staying at my house for a while," you said. Jungkook chuckled, "I'll be following you everywhere, remember?"

that's gonna be a pain in the ass. You thought.

You entered your house and took off your shoes, Jungkook did the same. His phone suddenly rang, he answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Kook." Yoongi said. Jungkook's eyes grew big, "Hyung? You're actually calling me a nickname?"

You walked upstairs, leaving Jungkook privacy.

"Yeah. I just wanted to give you an important announcement." Jungkook sat down on your couch, "What is it?"

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Remember when.."

He nodded, "Yeah?"

"Well.."

-

You sat down on your office chair, letting out a heavy sigh.

Memories flashed around your head, making you get a headache. Remembering Lee Sye, remembering your past, thinking about Jungkook and Ji Hee.

You felt arms wrapped around your neck, you slowly turned your head, seeing a bright smile on Jungkook's face. You couldn't help but feel the happy atmosphere.

"Someone is happy," you said, looking at Jungkook. He chuckled, giving the back of your head a peck. 

"What happened?" You asked, he shook his head, "Nothing," 

"You can't justbe smiling all of a sudden."

"I'm just happy I met a girl like you," he said in a cute voice. You rolled your eyes, "Just tell me already,"

Jungkook lets go of you, "Well, Yoongi hyung called and—" his phone cut him off, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, we need you. Like, right now." Namjoon said in a serious tone. Jungkook's eyes slightly widened, "A-Alright?"

"Hurry up," Namjoon said before hanging up.

Jungkook shoved his phone in his pocket, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." You shook your head, "Its fine, you don't need to apologize."

He smiled, landing a kiss on your forehead, "I'll make this up for you."

"Alright," you replied. Jungkook waved before leaving your room.

You could hear your front door closing and a car engine starting. The sound of his car eventually left.

-

Jungkook parked his car inside the garage, walking towards the front door immediately. Before he could reach for the knob, the door bursts open, his eyes widened.

He was attacked by hugs and smacks on the back. "W-Whats going on?" He asked, looking at his hyungs in a strange way.

They all had big smiles on their faces, they all laughed before saying a word. Jungkook laughed nervously, "I still don't get it,"