Chapter Thirty Four

You slowly opened your eyes, you sat up. You still heard some ringing noises, but it eventually disappeared. 

You saw a familiar figure sitting on a chair. You squinted your eyes a little bit, "J-Jimin?"

His eyes widened, he looked up at you. Jimin sighed in relief, he grabbed your shoulders, "You have no idea how worried I was." You saw worry in his eyes, it hurt you. He cleared his throat, "Are you feeling alright?"

You looked around, "Where am I?"

"You're at the nurse's office." He said, moving his head towards your hand. You slowly looked at your hand and saw bandages wrapped around it.

"You still remember me, right?" He asked, quietly. You looked at him, "What did you say?"

Jimin chuckled, shaking his head. "Its nothing, the only thing that matters is that you're okay." He wrapped his hands around you for a hug, it wasn't that tight though. You hugged him back.

You suddenly heard footsteps leaving, you turned your head towards the door and no one was there. 

You glanced at the clock, "Is..school over?" Jimin lets go of you, laughing, "Yeah,"

-

Jungkook's POV

I heard people screaming by the bathroom, a huge crowd surrounded the girl's bathroom, but I didn't bother walking there.

It was bell and I was already caught by a p.e teacher, so I was forced to attend class after break. I took my seat and I felt Junyung staring at me, I didn't bother to turn my head at him.

Eventually, miss Su, the school's nurse, knocked on our door and entered. She had a worried look on her face and she whispered something on miss Smith's ear. Her eyes immediately widened, she responded with a nod.

Miss Su gave her a 90 degree bow and headed towards my desk. She grabbed y/n's bag and immediately left the classroom. Everyone looked at each other, whispers were happening all over the place. My hands started shaking, I started getting worried.

I slowly turned my head towards Junyung and Mina's table and they had the same expression as mine, but surely, mine was way worse.

I felt sweat dripping down my face, and my hands were shaking. A lot.

Something was wrong, I know there was. Why did miss Su have a worried expression in her eyes and the way miss Smith reacted made it worse. Why did she take y/n's bag? 

These questions flew around my mind until out last class was finished. I glanced at the nurse's door and I took deep breaths. I reached for the handle, but then I felt a hand holding my shoulder. I turned, only to see miss Su.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" She flashed me with a question. I gulped, "J-Just here to check if y/n is alright, is she here?"

Miss Su slowly nodded, "Yeah, she's in there, but she needs rest for now." She said, patting my back. She eventually walked away.

I sighed, looking back at the door. I thought of a great idea,
-

I smelled the bouquet which was in my hands, I clenched them tighter due to anxiety. 

Yeah, I sort of cheated on her, but I still care for her.

I took deep breaths and finally had the courage to open the door, I opened it slowly, making sure I don't wake her up.

I saw a bed, and saw y/n's gorgeous hair. A smile crept on my face, I slowly walked towards her.

My jaw drop, my heart sank.

I saw Jimin hugging y/n, no words escaped their mouths, just them hugging. My heart sank, to the point it was probably underground.

so..is this how it feels to see someone cheating on you? 

I tightened my grip on the bouquet,

if so..I don't want y/n feeling like this.

I immediately left the room without even saying anything. I passed by the garbage can and dropped the bouquet coldly in it. I shoved my hands deep inside my pockets and left school.
-

3rd person

Jimin helped you up, you wore your shoes and he carried your bag for you. He walked you home,

"Jeez, you make me feel pathetic." Jimin turned towards you, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know..I can clearly walk myself home and all that, but you do it with me anyway."

He chuckled, "Well, what kind of person would I be if I just watched you getting some rest and leave you afterwards?" You sighed, "I guess you have a point." You mumbled.

Jimin smiled, "I guess,"

"Hey Jimin," you said, slightly looking down. He raised his eyebrows, "Yeah?"

You took a deep breath, turning towards him, "What is really going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the whole you hanging out with me." You explained. He laughed nervously, "Can't I just hangout with you?"

You shook your head, "I mean, yeah but why are you hanging out with me all of a sudden?" He didn't reply.

"Please, tell me." You begged. Jimin sighed, "Its about Jungkook,"

"Then, tell me. Please, I need to know what has been going on." 

Jimin bit his lower lip, thinking of what to do.

You gave Jimin a 90 degree bow, his eyes widened. "Please, Jimin." You begged, your voice shaking.

He looked down, "Fine,"
-

sorry if this chapter was short,

bare with meeee

;--;