Evil in the night

"Are you ready?!" I yelled from the hotel-bathroom. While Lola my best friend was laying on the king-sized bed. "Do we really have to do this tonight?" she yelled back.

Lola was kinda shy and didn't really feel like partying, she liked sitting in her bed and watching YouTube more.

"Are you kidding me, we should have some fun while we are in London" I said. She then sat up in the bed and gave me the puppy face "Fine, but don't get too wasted". "I promise my dear" I said and blowed a kiss. We then looked at each other and laughed.

When we came to the club I realized i had forgotten my ID, there was no way we where going to get in now. Even though we didn't have our ID's we walked up to the guard and acted like nothing.

Guard: "Can i see your ID's?".

Me: "Uhm, we don't have them right now... but we are over 18 i promise".

That didn't sound very convincing, he's not gonna let us in.

Guard: "I'm sorry but you can't get in without...".

He couldn't finish his sentence before a tall guy with sunglasses came up to us. "It's okay they are with me" he said and smiled with a beautiful smile. We then walked into the club.

Me: "Thank you so much, you just saved our night".

Tall guy with sunglasses: "No problem. What's your name?".

Me: "Oh, my name is Eva".

Tall guy with sunglasses: "I like that, my name is Adam (:".

I was sure I had seen him before he looked so familiar.

"I have to go, my friends are waiting. But i can give you my number" he said and then wrote down his phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Adam's POV:

She was so beautiful. I could tell she didn't know who I was, that actually made me like her more. I really hope she will call me back again.

Terrance: "I can tell you like her".

Terrance: "I could talk to her? I'll update you later".

"Haha, I guess you could do that"

Kath's POV:

"I'm so hungry! let's get some food" Lola said with a sad look on her face."Should we go somewhere else" I said.

Lola: "Sure, should we go to a restaurant or something".

Me: "Okay, but let me have a drink first".

I walked up to the bar and a bartender came over, ready to make me a drink. "I would like to have a tequila with ice" I said. "Wait a minute" the bartender then said.

"Hey girl" an unfamiliar voice said. I looked behind me to be sure he was talking to me. "I'm sorry you don't know who I am... I'm one of Adam's friends, I saw you talking to him (:".

"Oh, it's okay. What's your name? (:" I said. "My name is Terrance Spencer, what's yours?".
Me: My name is Eva
Me: "Have you known Adam for a long time?".

Terrance: "We started on the same musical, we have been friends for a very long time".

Me: "Oh, I didn't know he was a singer".

Terrance: "Wait what?".

Me: "What do you mean" I said nervously laughing.

Terrance: "Hey, I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought you knew who he was".

Me: "Should I know who he is?".

Terrance: "He's pretty famous, he's a huge singer in America".

That's why he looked familiar! I can't believe he gave me his number.

Me: "Oh, that's crazy!".

Terrance: "Yeah you must be surprised that he likes you that much (:".

Me: "Huh... well i should go now my friend is waiting".

After we left

"That guy was pretty cute!" Lola said with a big smile on her face, while we where on our way home. "Yeah, he's nice" I said blushing.

Lola: "Wait, do you like him?!"

Me: "Haha, I have barely talked to him!"

Lola: "I know, I was kidding" *giggle*

Me: "You got me there!"

Lola: "Even though you liked him it wouldn't happen, he's gay"

Me: "I know"

I had no idea he was gay, and that Lola knew who he was. I guess he was just being nice then.