The Concert

I woke up expecting to lay in his arms, but that wasn't the reality. I turned to the side, but he wasn't there. I then saw that there was a note.

"Goodmorning Dear, I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up. I had to perform with Queen, you can come by if you want. It's 18pm, the tickets are on the kitchen table. Love -Adam."

Was it even real? I was exited to watch him sing for the first time.

x

There was 3 hours until he was gonna perform and I had finally gotten out of my comfy bed. My bedsheets still smelled like him. When I got to the kitchen I almost ran up to the countertop. He had gotten me V.I.P. tickets. Which ment I could get in one hour earlier than other people would.

x

When I got to the concert-place there was a long line of people waiting to get in. That was the V.I.P. line I guess? I got up into the line and looked around, most of the people was even Glambert's or middle-aged men wearing Queen t-shirts.

Suddenly the 2 huge doors opened and a woman ran into me and pushed me to the ground. My hands hurt and I could feel the asphalt on my hands. I was bleeding. The woman didn't even look back, when she overturned me. I think she was about 25 years old and she was wearing a Glam Nation Tour tee. It was obvious that she was a huge Glambert. I got up and tried to get the dirt away from my hands.

x

When I got in there was another line. Seriously? I had already been waiting for 1 hour. Some of the women and girls where crying. and I felt really happy for them, they had been waiting a very long time for this.

The line got shorter and shorter and the people that came back from Meet & Greet looked extremely happy.
I was nervous that it would be kinda weird to meet him, because I already knew him but whatever.
It was finally my turn and the I casually walked into the room.
"You came!" I could hear the excitement In his voice. "Of course I did." I said and winked. He blushed and came over to me. "You look beautiful today." He said, with a quiet voice. We where all alone in the room. Our lips met and I immediately felt intoxicated by his smell. I was high on him, I was high on love. He stopped kissing me for a second and whispered In my ear. "There's security cameras." I just laughed, because I found it kinda funny that we where kissing In Meet & Greet. "There's other Glambert's waiting, but you can stay here." he said and smiled.

The doors opened and the woman who overturned me came in. "Hey!" Adam said smiling, like he always do. "I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet you! Can I get a hug?" I felt really annoyed by her act and I wanted her to leave, but I didn't say anything. "Sure, come here." He said, inviting her for a hug. She gave me a bitchy look while hugging Adam. I wanted to slap her so bad. "Ehm... I was wondering about something..." "Are you single?" she asked him, she was obviously flirting with him. I could tell he was uncomfortable by the sitiuation.
"No, he's actually taken." I said and nodded at him. "Yeah, I have a wonderful girlfriend." he said and blushed. "That's a shame. You can always call me if you want." She said and gave him a piece of paper.
x
After Meet & Greet we got out on the tourbus. "So are we official now?" I asked. "Yes, if that's what you want." "It is, more than anything." I said and leaned in...

Sequel follows...
________________________________
Thanks for reading! the chapter was pretty shitty, but whatever <3. xx