Sleepwalker

"...I'm really sorry it has to be this way but I can't stay in London." he said while looking down. I didn't even say anything, I saw it coming. Was he just gonna break up with me and leave without saying anything? I couldn't believe it, was I just that girl. Didn't I mean anything to him. All of those deep thoughts filled out my head and maked me wanna hit something. I had to get away from him, I couldn't even look at him. I got up and started walking towards the door. He didn't even say anything, when I walked away. 

x

I just walked, I didn't knew where I was going but I just needed to get away. I looked at my phone and saw that it was getting late, but I didn't turn around. I was in the local park. It was already pitch black and the street lights was turned on. I looked around, there was still many people walking around. There was amusement park near by so I decided to go there. There was still so many thoughts going through my head. Why do I keep running into walls that I can't break down? 

x

When I got to the amusement park my first thought was to get something to eat. i was starving and I had forgotten to eat because of the argument I had with Adam. I decided to get some fries since candy floss isn't really filling. I sat down in one of the carriages in the ferriswheel and looked at the beautiful city lights. My phone suddenly beeped. 

Adam: "where are you?!, I'm worried"

He had called 19 times, I felt bad for him. I had to go back, I couldn't just leave him like that. 

When I got into the living room he was laying on the couch with his eyes closed. He had an empty tequila bottle in his had. He couldn't do this to me. He couldn't just drink every time we had an argument.He had tears running down his cheeks: It wasn't supposed to be like this. I put a blanket on him and kissed him on his cheek. Even though he could be an idiot sometimes I still loved him and I didn't want him to leave me behind.  

To be continued...

___________________________

Thanks for reading, I know it's a sad chapter 

but I'll make it up later <3