Kiss Me

Eva's POV:
I gave Adam my parent's adress. "We'll meet again when we get there" he said and hugged me shortly. He was warm and smelled amazing.
I got into my car and turned up for the music. I couldn't get over how amazing his voice where.

Adam's POV:
I sat down In my seat, turned my car on and turned on the radio.
She was so beautiful, wanted to kiss her so bad.

When I got there she was already there, she was In the car. So I walked over there and knocked on the window. She was listening to "Underneath" while she where on her phone. When she saw me she scrolled down the window and turned down for the music. "I didn't knew you liked my music". "I you kidding me?! I love your music".

Later that day (Lola's POV):
I was alone In the hotel room. I was sitting on the king-sizedbed watching Jacksepticeye. Eva had been gone for 6 hours now, I think she was at Adam's house. I could hear someone at the door, I stopped the video and waited for her to come in. The door opened and Eva came in.
Eva: "Hey! I'm sleeping at Adam's place I just need some clothes".
Me: "OMG! Are you sleeping with him?!".
Eva: "No, calm down... He helped me with my stuff at my parent's house".
Me: "Yeah right" I said and giggled.
Eva: "Well I have to leave now, Luv U!"
Me: "Good luck(;"
She just rolled her eyes and leaved.
Eva's POV:
"Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked Adam and blushed a little.
"Where do you wanna sleep?" He said with a dirty look in his eyes.
Me: "Oh, I don't know?"
Did he want me to sleep In his bed?
Adam: "Do you mind sleeping in my bed" he asked and smiled.
Me: "No I don't mind"
I then asked where the bathroom where, I didn't want to take my clothes off while Adam where there.
The bathroom was big and had heated flooring. I locked the door, stripped down and pulled a basic t-shirt, a pair of briefs and some grey shorts of my bag. I looked myself In the mirror, but why did I even care I was just gonna sleep.

When I came into the bedroom Adam was already laying In the bed, he just smiled at me. "Promise me you'll stay over at your site".
Why did i even say that?!
Adam: "I will, don't worry my dear".
The moment was there again, we looked at eachother. He leaned over me and our lips met. We kissed for about 10 seconds and looked at eachother. "Goodnight Eva" he said... teasing me made me want him more.
________________________________
Thanks for reading<3
Should I go further with the details about the kissing. Because I can?(;