At Adams House

I couldn't stop thinking about Adam, I wanted to kiss him so bad. I loved every inch of his flawless body and face. It was too good to be true, was I really dating him? I had been waiting In 2 days now to get a message from him. I was too scared to do it myself, I don't wanna seem eager. It was one of the last days at the hotel, me and Lola just bought an apartment together. We where moving In tomorrow. I had all of my stuff at my parents house, so I had to go back home today and pack. I was so exited about the new apartment, I am finally getting my own "life".  And I don't have to worry about having sex. I can do whatever I want now.
Text from Adam:
Can you come over today?(;
Reply to Adam:
Sure, What's your adress?(:
I couldn't believe that I was gonna spend the day at Adam's house. What should I wear?
I walked over to my suitcase and picked out an all black outfit with some high heeled boots. I then put on some makeup, but not too much. I don't wanna look all fancy. I curled my chin length hair and put on a black velvet choker.

I got into my small car, my parent's payed for and started it. I turned on blutooth and started a playlist with Adam's songs on it. I've never heard him sing before, his voice was so beautiful! The song was named "Another Lonely Night". Adam's house was 20 minutes away, so it was gonna take quite a while. He didn't live In London, he was just here to perform with Queen. But he still had a house here, but I'm sure he doesn't own it.

When I got to the house I parked outside and looked over at Adams fancy car, how could he affort that? I nervously knocked on the door, as I could hear my heart beat. It felt like a long time I had been standing there, so I knocked again. The door opened and there he was. He had a loose black t-shirt with knifes on it and some black jeans on. He always looked great! "Come In" he said and smiled.
I walked In and looked around, everything was so fancy. "Do you want some tea?" "Yeah, tea would be great" I replied. I found it kinda awkward and I didn't know what to say. "What do you wanna do?" he asked. "I don't know, what do you want to do?". "We could sit down In the couch?" "Sure" i responded.

*We then sat down*
Adam: "So uhm, where do you live?".
Me: "I live in a hotelroom with my best friend right now, but we are moving to our own apartment tomorrow".
Adam: "That's cool, where did you live before?".
Me: "Oh, I lived at my parent's house". "How old are you?"  He asked with a nervous smile on his face, did he think I was underaged or something?
Me: "Don't worry I'm 20 years old".
Adam: "Oh okay... well you look beautiful today".
Me: "You do too" I said with a big smile on my face.
At that moment we looked at eachother, it was one of those moments where they kiss In movies. I then broke the moment and looked away. He was really sweet and just my type, but I couldn't right now.
"I should go now, I should pack" I said
Adam: "Can you have all that In your car?.. Shouldn't I help you?".
Me: "Would you do that?!".
Adam: "Of course dear".
I looked down and blushed.
Me: "Okay, but my parent's will be there".
Adam: "It's okay".

Sequal follows...
_______________________________
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy the story(;
Instagram: @glambert.fromdenmark
Tumblr: @TildeAndreasen
Snapchat: Tilde1andreasen
Twitter: TildeAndreasen

To Sara: don't worry you'll be In the next one(;