Those Eyes

When I woke up I was Adam's arms, just the way I fell asleep. He was warm and I could feel his warm breath In my ear. He was still asleep. I detacted myself from his arms and sat up. He was so beautiful when he was asleep, so peaceful.
I got up, walked to the bathroom. I stripped down and pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt from my leatherbag. I looked myself In the mirror, I could put on makeup when I got back.

1 week later:
Me and Lola had already moved to our apartment, everything was In place. I had seen Adam almost every day the last week. 
Lola: "What do you want for breakfast?"
Me: "Whatever we have In the fridge".
Lola pulled out a plastic bag with leftovers from out dinner last night.

I sat down at the dining table in the kitchen while Lola warmed our food in the oven.

Me: "Should I call him?"

Lola: "Adam?"

Me: "Yes, I wanna see him... You know".

Lola: "Sure, let him know that you want him".

Me: "Now?"

Lola: "Yeah, do it now".

I pulled out my IPhone and clicked on his name, I took the phone up to my ear. I was nervous, what if he wasn't interested in me? "Hey?" I could hear his voice now. "Hi, it's Eva". 

Me: "Uhm I was wondering if you had anything to do tonight".

Adam: "I don't have any plans, what where you thinking?"

Me: "Can you come over?" 

Adam: "I would love to, when should I come?".

Me: "8 am?"

"Sure I'll come" he said. I could imagin his smiling with his beautiful smile in my mind.

19:45 :

"I'm gonna leave now... Me and Terrance are gonna hang out". Lola said while taking her jacket on. "Wait what?! That's so cool" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Well Goodbye! Good luck with Addy" she said with a dirty smile. "Goodbye!". Then she walked out of the door. Adam was gonna be there in about 10 minutes so I was gonna get ready". I had planned that we where going to watch a movie, so I popped some popcorn and turned some candles on. I put on a black oversized sweatshirt, put on a nude lipstick and put my hair up in a bun. I could hear someone knock on the door, he was finally here. I opened the door and there he was, wearing a black coat and his hair was all wet. It had been raining. "Come in" I said and he came in and took his jacket and shoes off. 

He looked around and smiled, "It's really nice in here!" he said and looked at me."You look nice too" he said with a dirty smile on his face as always. 

"Wanna sit down?" I asked and pointed on the couch. "Sure, are we gonna watch a movie?" "Yeah, what about Rocky Horror Picture Show?" I asked. "Woah, that's a great idea". 

After the movie was finished Adam was asleep, I kissed his forhead and sat up. 

I looked around in my livingroom, some of the candles where blown out. 

"Wanna cuddle?" I looked over at Adam, his voice was sleepy. "Should we go to my bedroom?" We got into the bedroom and Adam layed down. I got up into the bed and sat on his waist. I kissed his lips, he kissed me back and put his hands behind my neck. I could feel his tongue in my mouth. He tasted so good.  We then switched places so he was on top of me. I kissed his neck and he moaned. 

Adam's POV:

I moaned, I couldn't resist her. I kissed her neck gently and started going further and further down. I looked up."Don't stop Adam". "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "I don't want to do anything to you, you don't want". "Adam, I want this...I love you". "I love you too" I said and smiled.  I then started going further down...

_________________________________

That's it guys! I really hope you enjoyed it (; 

What do you think about the last part? Should I do more details?

Til Sara:

Lmao, hvad synes du? Skal jeg skrive mere om dig?xD