I don't wanna leave you

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been uploading for a long time. I know this chapter is super short and boring but I have writers block and it's hard to write rn. School just sucks right now and it's hard to concentrate. 

Thanks to the people who actually read my fanfiction.

xx Tilde xx

'Eva's POV: 

"Eva, please wake up dear." I loved waking up to his calm voice... But then I remembered what happened last night. I wasn't mad at him though. It wasn't his fault, It was mine. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at him, I could feel my heart melt. It was obvious that he felt guilty. "Uhm, we need to talk... I have news." He said with a forced smile. "I know." I said and moved closer to him. I looked at him for a few seconds and pulled him closer to me. I hugged him tight without saying a word and I felt his arms  around me.

Adam's POV:

We where sitting in the kitchen and eating the pancakes I made for us.  

"Okay so the thing is that my manager called me today. She told me that I needed to go back to LA in a month because I have a interview on 'Air with Ryan Seacrest'. And that the North-American tour with queen would begin soon..." I said "All that means that I don't have much time in London." I could see the sadness in her eyes and I felt bad for her. I didn't wanna leave her. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come with me and live in LA, but I kinda felt that it was too soon for that.

She didn't say anything she just looked down. I could tell she was crying. I stood up from my chair and walked over to her. I picked her up and hugged her tight. "Listen I don't want to leave you dear, and I'm not even sure I will..." She looked up at me "What do you mean by that?" she said and wiped away her tears. "I mean that I'm thinking of not leaving you, but things has to get better first." I said and kissed her forehead. She got down and sat down in her chair again. 

"Wanna go to the mall today?" I said and smiled to lift the mood up. "Sure that could be nice" she said and smiled back. 

x

Eva's POV:

We got out in the car and Adam turned on the radio. he put bluetooth on and played 'Diamond' by Izzy Bizu. I knew that it was his #nowplaying playlist on Spotify. He started singing...

You're a diamond in the rough

I can't fight the feeling

You're a diamond I can't touch

I can't stop the dreaming

You're a diamond in the rough, ooh

You're a diamond in the rough, ooh-ooh-ooh

You're the type that never rust, ooh-ooh-ooh

You're more than just gold dust, ah, ah, ah

His voice was so beautiful and I never wanted him to stop.