The Date

Lola's POV:

"Wake up Eva!" I said with a low voice, I had been awake for over an hour now. I had been trying to wake her up for awhile now, but she's in a deep sleep. Suddenly a message popped up on her phone. I unlocked it and saw that it was Adam that had sent her message. 

Hey, can we meet at Starbuck's at this address today 14:30? (;

That's in a hour! I have to wake her up now. "Eva you have to wake up now!". 

Eva: "What are you yelling for?" 

Lola: "Adam just sent you a message" 

Eva's POV: 

I only had an hour to get ready to meet Adam, and i looked terrible. I got up walked over to my black suitcase and pulled out a striped croptop and some high waisted trousers. I ran to the bathroom while my brain was on overwork I had so many thoughts. I have to play it cool, I don't wanna seem nervous.  Why is he's interested in seeing me, he's gay?

After some time I ready to leave, there was 15 minutes until i had to be there. I put on a leatherjacket and then I was out the door. 

When I got into the store I couldn't see Adam anywhere, I was even right on time. "Yeah, I'm waiting for my date, can I just order some coffee" I could recognize the voice, it was Adam. Was i his date? Adam turned around and smiled with his cute smile. "Hey!.. 'Shall we sit down?" he said. 

Me: "Sure, where do you wanna sit?".

Adam: "Where you wanna sit" .

When we sat down I didn't know what to say, I was confused. I thought he just wanted to be friends? 

Then we had a long talk about a lot of random stuff, but also personal things. I wasn't that shy anymore.

_________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a lot of homework and stuff. 

I really hope you enjoy the story <3