Chapter 5:Zayn's Past

(******* lyric point of view********)

Lyric wake up this insist! I heard a voice yelled I jump Shit I feel asleep am gonna get hit harder.

I sat up Liam I can explain?!

Save it he yelled I tried and I came up here to give you a chance but now you're definitely getting a spanking.

He was so loud he woke up zayn He came In glaring eye's pitch red I gulped.

He glared at Liam then his eye's landed on me Liam was quick to jump in front of me protecting.

""Don't even think about it zayn! Let it go!!!!

Zayn snarled and lunged everything then went black.....

I woke up to a beeping sound ugh! Lyric? Babe are you woke? I groan and sat up only to fall back down woah easy honey you'll hurt yourself Liam replied glaring ar zayn,he look Down ashamed I heard him say sorry and got up to leave somewhere.

What happened? he then start explaining what happened..

( flashback)

Don't even think about zayn! Let it go!!!

Zayn snarled and lunged I flew back and hit the ground everything went black.

Zayn look what you did !! Always thinking about your fuckin self and your mirror!!!

Hey watch your mouth zayn hiss you bring me in it but don't ever talk about my mirror like that!!! Zayn finish.

Fuck your mirror!!! Liam roared.

Zayn lost it and him and Liam start fighting Liam won of course he always does.

Harry and Louis came in separating the two while niall pick up lyric.

Come on we are taking her to the hospital and you to will explain every fuckin thing!! I am understood? Niall growled.

They all nodded

*** end of it I guess ***

So zayn the reason I am here? I questioned

Liam nodded Shit! I hate him.

Liam was zayn problem with me?

I don't know but we are about to find out...right now.

And on queue zayn walk in glaring pitch black eye's nose flared and evil looking.

" zayn why do you hate me so much?" I ask him.

That seem to snap him out of his trance because he froze.

I'll tell you tomorrow okay?

I nodded in agreement he smiled but I could tell it was forced.

After he left Liam let go of the breath he was holding.