Chapter 6: Changes

Third P.O.V.

Lucy was sleeping in her bed, dreaming with something that made her moan.

Moan a name.

"Erza.." She gasped, writhing in her bed.

P.O.V: Lucy

I was sleeping when I felt a blow that made me wake up. I opened my eyes to realize that I had fallen out of bed.

I looked at the bed from the floor and I see how messy it was.

What the hell..?

Then I felt how hot I was. I was sweating and panting as if I had run for hours, then I felt palpitations in my lower part and unconsciously I close my legs to contain the unknowed sensation.

"Ahg." A gasp came out of me as I felt a new palpitation even stronger... but actually.. it felt good.

A thought went through my head making me feel even hotter.

Erza..

I want her..

Wait, what?!

I tried to calm my body and my mind, I got up to make my bed and then I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower and wipe the sweat.

In the shower I felt my nipples begin to rise. I touched them and a feeling made me want more.

I massaged them and then I began to felt palpitations in my pussy. I grabbed it with my hand to contain the palpitations but the touch of my hand made me feel good.

Even though the cold water ran through my body, the inside of my body felt hotter than ever. Then the same thought as before came to my mind.

Erza..

"Fuck Erza.. I need you!" I gasped.

It's been about four month since I left and these thoughts began to be more frequent and continuous as time passed.

I needed Erza, I still didn't know why, but these dreams became more and more uncontrollable.
I was becoming wilder.

Once calm and cool-headed I came out of the shower.

I took a towel and began to dry my leg. Now my 'wound' had become a black tattoo that drew lines in my calf and hip. It would be a lie to say that I didn't like it.. I found it a little sexy.

I learned to know myself with this new facet in me.

Celestial magic and dark magic in the same body, my body.

For some reason I'm able to possess both, not to be affected by the dark magic still being a celestial magician.

And it was a benefit, possessing this new magic allowed me to expand my ability and I learned faster the spells. Also, I increased my stamina and strength.

Now, I had a body with more muscles that would not be easily defeated.

But now that my main objective had been fulfilled, this new 'need' had been born in me, which must be satisfied.

I have to come back, I have to go where Erza is.

Erza,

Wait for me.

***

I was in my hood walking towards Magnolia, it didn't take long to get downtown and walk through the passages full of shops. I was going to the guild in search of a single person, Erza.

But to my surprise and bad luck..
I found Erza before, hand in hand, with a woman, Kagura.

I gritted my teeth in frustration.

"Erza.." I glared at her under my hood.

Because of my cloak neither of them had noticed my presence.

Out of nowhere a pain in my chest made me out of my anger. I saw something in Erza's chest begin to glow.

I quickly moved away from the place to avoid being seen by the 'happy couple'. I hid in an alleyway but I noticed that Erza had started looking for something in the surroundings.

Erza is looking for me? No.. she didn't see me

To make sure she didn't find me, I left and made my way to my old house in Magnolia.

To my surprise the house was still empty so I went in to see the landlord. I explained the situation and she agreed to give me the house again.

There was a bed and a kitchen.
The needed things to spend a couple of days before deciding what to do.
Because I really didn't know what to do.

What was I thinking about coming here?
That everything would remain the same after all this time?

Erza and the others forgot about me, they move on.
And what did I expected to do if Erza had been alone?!

She would never return my "feelings"..

After thinking so much, I decided a way to get Erza out of my head, to eliminate the "attraction" I felt towards her.

I need to satisfy this need and control myself, and I'll do it without Erza.

But how?

Leaving the doubts for later, I left my house to go to the guild and fix things there, since I don't know if they want me in the guild again or not.

I made my way through alleys to avoid crossing people who could recognize me.

But after a few minutes I had the feeling of being persecuted by a person.. No, there are two more behind the first one.

Before I could escape from my pursuers, one of them appeared out of nowhere in front of me and the other two on my back.

Who are these guys..

The three had hoods on their heads, so I couldn't identify them.

"What do you want?" I shouted.

"Just know who you are." The person in front of me said.

For its voice, I believe it's a man.

"What?" I said with confuse.

"You heard." One of the ones behind me spoke.

A girl.. such a beautiful voice, by the way

"I thought you would at least have the name of the person you are chasing." I said in response.

"We don't usually do this." He said.

"So why the exception for me?" I asked trying to identify them.

"We felt a very strange magic coming from you, so we came to investigate." He answered.

I chuckled. "I could say the same thing about you. For example, the person on the right behind me has lost magic, and a very powerful one. So I could also name its magic like 'strange'."

The one who appeared to be the leader looked at the person on my behind.

"Show your faces and I'll reveal mine" I tested.

The leader turns his head towards me.

"Fine" They said.

The two behind me positioned themselves in front of me, in their leader's sides.

They put their hands on the hoods and the sunset light began to illuminate their faces.

A tattoo.. in the leader's face.

A young girl.. with a wavy ponytail.

And a black haired beauty.

"Now, your turn."

Don't forget to comment and vote~