Chapter 7: Almost

P.O.V: Lucy

"Now, your turn."

I raised my right hand and I snapped my fingers causing a small wave of magic to push my hood back, revealing my blond hair and the rest of my face.

"Nice magic control!" The girl with the wavy ponytail said.

"You are from Fairy Tail." The leader said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked surprised.

"Your hand." He pointed my right hand.

"Oh.." I murmured.

I had forgotten the symbol in my hand.

"Lucy Heartfilia.. the celestial magician, right?" The black haired beauty asked.

I looked at her, with intrigue eyes.

"Something like that, but how do you know about me?" I asked her.

"I know a lot more than you think" She told me in a flirtatious voice.

"I don't question that.." I made a half smile. "Ultear Milkovich.. the magician of the arc of time, right?"

Ultear widened her eyes in surprise and before she could opened her mouth to answer me, I cut her off.

"You are Crime Sorcière, I know your magics and your weaknesses." I chuckled when I see their faces perplexed.

"I'm really in advantage here, after all.. you only know a part of me." I said.

"So show us.. the other part of Lucy Heartfilia." Ultear said with a beautiful accent on my last name.

"You would like it." I teased her.

"Ohu.. that sounds interesting." She said seducing me.

"So stay with the curiosity." I said.

"Why are you here Lucy? I heard that you leave.." The leader, Jellal, asked.

"Well, but I'm back now. And actually, I don't have time for you, I have to go."

"You're not here to make troubles, right?" Jellal said before I left.

"Right." I answered.

I put on my hood again, then I turned around and made my way under the dark night.

The night had fallen while I had the 'meeting' with Crime Sorcière, so I discarded my intention to go to the guild.

All my plans are going to hell..

I felt someone pulling my arm which made me leave my thoughts.

I turned my head to identify the culprit, it was a woman.

Ultear

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're lonely." Ultear said with worry.

"W-What?" I said perplexed.

"Since when?" She insisted.

"I-I.." I stuttered.

I looked into her eyes full of concern that generated in me the need to tell her the truth.

"Four months.." I said without thinking.

"A long time.. don't you think?" She said calmly.

"Yeah.. Maybe.. I don't know." I said looking away.

"You know.. you can stay with us, if you want of course." Ultear put her hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her hand on my shoulder. So long without feeling another human.. it felt good.