Chapter 8: The Truth

P.O.V: Erza

I was walking towards my place, thinking of what just happened with Lucy.

So much things to say... to think, but Lucy didn't leave me do anything.

I have Kagura for one side, who is my 'girlfriend'.. but deeply inside I know that she isn't my truly girlfriend... I don't want her... she is just a relationship to forget Lucy.

And then, I have Lucy for the other side.. who wants me, but just because this stupid key.

I looked down at the key hanging from my neck.

And me.. who wants Lucy.. without an specific reason.. or maybe.. love?.. that would be my only reason.

I sighed, still walking towards Fairy Hills.

"Erza?" I heard a suddenly voice behind me, scaring me a little.

I turned around to see the unknowned person.
And I found Lucy hided in her cloak.

"Why are you wearing that? I know it's you.." I asked her a little serious.

"Only you know that I'm in Magnolia... or at least that is what I think." Lucy said, almost murmuring the last part.

"Only me?" I asked a little surprised.

"Well.. and other three people, but that doesn't matter." She looked away.

"Why are you here? I thought you didn't want to see me." I said with sadness in my voice as I looked at her.

"I..I'm sorry." She doubted a little.

"Tsh." I looked away frowning.

"I think it would be better.. if we just talk."

I looked at her hiding my enthusiasm. "You want to talk?"

"Is better then nothing." Lucy sighed.

"I was on my way to Fairy Hills, if you want.. we can talk there." I suggested.

"There? In your place?"

"Yea.. is there a problem with that?" I said, frowning.

"Oh, no.. It's fine, I guess."

I sighed before start walking towards my place again, but this time, with a hooded blonde by my side, which made me a little happy.

***

We walked all the way in silence and in a couple of minutes we arrived to my room in Fairy Hills.

I opened the door of my room to walk inside as I felt Lucy walking behind me and closing the door.

Lucy moved her hands to her cloak before taking it off, revealing her beautiful and angelic face.

I started walking towards my bed with my back to Lucy.

"Well.. here we are." I said breaking the silence.

"Erza.. Maybe this wasn't a good idea." Lucy told me.

I turned to look at her, confused.

"What?" I asked Lucy.

But when I turned​ around to look at her, I found Lucy kneeled on the floor, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Lucy? Are you okay?" I asked trying to guess what was going on.

"E-Erza." She growled still covering her eyes.

"W-What?" I approached to Lucy, kneeling down in front of her.

"D-don't." She moved away as she kept covering her face with her hands.