Chapter 1: The Beginning of Everything

P.O.V: Lucy

It was 9 am, the sun coming through my window making me feel the warm sensation all over my face.

The first thing I did after getting up was go to the bathroom. I turned on the water of the tub and when it had enough water I started to undressing myself.

I unbuttoned​ my pajamas shirt, revealing my bare chest. I left my shirt on a small table near to the tub and then I took off my pants, putting them in the same table that before.

Once I was totally naked I slowly put my foot into the water and so the rest of my body.

I could be here for hours... there is nothing more relaxing than a good bath at the morning.

I thought while I washed my body before getting​ out of the tub. And when I got out I noticed something; I hadn't​ brought any towels or clothes besides my pajamas.

Well done Lucy..

I sighed before walking out of the bathroom in search of a towel or something to cover myself before anyone could see me.

"Oi Luce."

I panicked​ at the sound before slowly looking towards the source of the voice.

It was Natsu, peeking through the window.

"Kyaaa!" I yelled before kicking Natsu out of my window.

Agh, I knew this would happen

I thought as a drop of sweat ran down my forehead.

I hurriedly found a towel and dried the barely nothing of water on my body and I dressed with the first thing I found; a blue skirt, a white top, a dark blue jacket with long sleeves, and my long boots. I also put my usual belt to which I hooked my keys and my whip.

By then, Natsu was already back in my window.

"Natsu, how many times I have told you that you have to use the door! For some reason exists​ the door you know!" I sighed a little annoying for what had just happened.

"It's funnier showing​ up like this," Natsu chuckled. "You always react in different ways."

"Aye." Happy spoked, supporting Natsu's opinion.

I just sighed at what they said before thinking about what to do while I headed to the kitchen.

"Oi Luce," Natsu tried to gain my attention. "We came because we have a new job to go as a team." He told me.

"As a team?" I asked, not knowing whether he meant us or somebody else.

"Our team... you know," He assumed. "Gray, Happy, Erza, you and me..." Natsu clarified. "Or have you forgotten that we are the strongest team in Fairy Tail?" He questioned.

You... I am far from belonging to one of the strongest

I thought at Natsu's words.

"And what is the job about?" I asked, trying to show some of enthusiasm, a fake one.

"They ask to defeat some monsters who are attacking a village near to Magnolia." Natsu told me, thinking about how to continue.

"The reward is 400,000 jewels and..." He kept in silence trying to generate some suspense, which I thought it was ridiculous.

"And...?" I motioned him to continue. "Come on Natsu why did you stop?" I said growing impatient.

"And..," He started again. "A celestial key." Natsu said proudly.