Chapter 9: Wild

P.O.V: Lucy

"You are more than a friend to me." Erza frowned as she looked at me.

I am... what? No..

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I-I have feelings for you." I saw Erza blushing a little.

W-What.. I can't...

"W-What kind of feelings are you talking about.." I moved away a little, surprised by Erza's words.

"The kind that makes me want you." She sighed as I kept unconsciously walking away.

I-I..

"E-Erza.." I frowned, still walking away.

Erza looked down at the ground.
"Just go away."

Go.. away?

Totally confused I just did what Erza asked me to do so I walked outside of her room, to the hallway and I closed the door behind me.

I sighed once I was in the hallway.

Erza... has feelings for me?

I... I have feelings for her?

I leaned against the door, letting my body slide down to the floor.

Why didn't I tell her the truth..

"Stupid!" I clenched my fists, containing the urge of punching the floor, remembering that I was still outside of Erza's room.

I wrapped my arms around my knees.

I looked at my legs, remembering the tattoo under my pants... remembering that day... the day when everything changed, when everything started.

I leaned my head back against the door, looking at the ceiling before closing my eyes a little.

Why everything is so complicated..

Why am I so complicated..

I just want to be happy..

To be happy with Erza.

I sighed closing my eyes and without noticing I fell asleep on Erza's door.

***

I started waking up, not because I had slept enough but because I had felt a familiar magic power... the Take Over type... and due of its magnitude, it had to be Mirajane.

I stood, putting my hood on and trying to find a place to hide.

Fuck

Nothing.. there was nothing, just a hallway full of rooms and doors.

I turned to see Erza's door, wondering if I should ask to her for help.

I knocked her door, a little desperate since I felt Mirajane approaching.

C'mon Erza

I looked at the door handle.

Should I just break in?

I moved my hand to the door handle before putting a little of magic in it, trying to open it without making​ noise.

*crack*  I looked at the door handle, finding it open.

I slowly opened the door before carefully walking in, silently closing the door behind me.

I sighed in relief once I found myself inside and safe.