Moments

"A-a-a date?" I stampered. Julian's head dropped down a tad.

"I shouldn't have said it like that." He apologized.

"Um..." I was speechless. The guilt inside of m flooded in as Julian looked more defeated by the second. He stood up from his seat.

"I'm sorry-" he started.

"I didn't say no." I interrupted him. I gave a small smile as he grin formed on his face again.

"So... is that a yes?" he asked. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Three days. I'll meet you at the stables." I said. Julian nodded.

"Three days." He agreed. "See you then." He left me in the study. I leaned back into the cushions of my chair and submerged myself in silence. I gave in so easily... why do I keep doing that? It's not that I didn't like Julian, I'm sure he's a great guy. I just don't see him like that. After what happened today... I don't know. I had so much fun. I was flying over Arendelle, then I was winning an epic snowball fight, then I danced over a frozen lake... all with Jack.

Jack... his face popped into my thoughts, and now even more guilt as flooding in. I have no clue why, it's not like I have feelings for Jack. I mean we did have an amazing day, one of the best I've have in so long. That doesn't mean I had feelings for Jack... Did it?

"Knock knock." A familiar voice said coming from the door.

"I thought I said I'd find you later Jack." I reminded him as I sat up. He walked into the room, staff in hand. Almost immediately I felt the room's temperature drop a little bit, but it was like a nice fall breeze.

"You did, I just saw you through the window. You were alone, so I assumed you were done with Julian." He explained.

"So you were spying on me?" I teased.

"I wouldn't say that... more like checking up on you." He clarified as he plopped down on the chair in front of my desk.

"Why do you check up on me? I'm not-"

"I told you already, it's my job at the moment." He interrupted,

"Fine, fine. It's your job, like how mine if to take care of my people. However the major difference between our jobs is that you can't tell me about it." I sighed. "I feel like you know more about me than I know more about you."

"Honestly, the only thing I know about you is that your name is Elsa, you're the Queen of Arendelle, you have ice powers, and you have a crazy younger sister." Jack admitted.

"And that my first dance was with you." I added. I saw Jack's eyes widen with shock.

"You're lying."

"I wish I was." I confessed. "Otherwise it wouldn't sound so sad."

"Well, I didn't know that. So now that's five things I know about you." He counted.

"Still more than what I know about you. All I know is that your name is Jack Frost, you're the spirit of winter, you're immortal, and that you won't leave me alone." I said.

"Well, let's devise a plan." Jack proposed. "Right now we'll play 20 questions. Do you know what that is?"

"Don't you just ask 20 questions?"

"See you do know. Anyway we play 20 questions and after each answer, the person who asked has to answer too." He explained.

"So if I were to ask 'favourite colour?', you'd say yours then I'd say mine." I clarified.

"Exactly." He nodded.

"Alright then." I sat up straight and put my hands on the desk. "You ask first."