Reveal

“Elsa? Are you in here?” Anna knocked on the door.
            “Hey you learned how to knock.” I teased as I stopped writing a letter. Anna stepped inside to room and quietly shut the wooden door behind her.
            “So… how did it go?” Anna squealed.
            “How’d what go?”
            “Your meeting with Julian!” she jumped. Anna practically teleported in front of me, put her hands on the desk and put her face inches away from mine.
            “Tell me about it” she demanded. “Tell me everything!” She was so close to my face that I felt her breath hit my face after every word that came out of her mouth.
            “Anna calm down.” I tried. “Nothing happened.” Anna’s eyes went wide and she plopped down on the chair closest to her.
            “You’re kidding. Did you even try?” Anna groaned.
            “What do you mean?” I asked. Anna looked down and waved her hands in front of my face.
            “Okay wait, wait. Start over. Tell me everything that happened starting from the beginning.” She demanded. She put her elbows on the desk and propped herself up so her cheek rested in her hand. I cleared my throat as those ocean blue eyes looked deep into my soul.
            “Something happened… didn’t it?” she frowned.
            “Wait what?” I was taken back.
            “Elsa, I know you. Your ears are red and it’s pretty cold in here. That means that you were blushing not too long ago.” Anna explained. Her hands slammed down as she gasped with excitement. “What happened between you two?!” she squealed.
            “Fine. I’ll tell you.” I calmed her down. Yes I was blushing, but not for the reasons she thought. Should I tell her about Jack? Or should I let her believe that Julian was the true reason to make my heart race?
            “First, Julian told me why he’s here.” I started as Anna smiled and sunk into the cushions of her seat. I told her all the things she would want to hear. To Julian’s explanation of why he’s here, the little flirtatious moments we kind of had, to-
            “Then he asked me on a date.” I finished.
            “Did you say yes?” Anna inquired.
            “Well… I was going to say no, but then I said yes.” I quickly said the end part before Anna could interrupt.
            “Wait, why would you say no?” she asked.
            “Ja-,“ I stopped myself before I could say his name. “Just… it’s too fast.”
            “You were going to say something else.” Anna remarked.
            “No I wasn’t.” I defended.
            “Yes you were! Elsa, what’s going on with you? Yesterday everything was fine; You were your normal self. Today you can’t stop smiling, I can’t find you in the places you say you’re going to be in. What are you hiding from me?!” Anna explained.
            “Anna, I’m not hiding anything. I promise you that.” I lied.
            “What happened to you last night?... Did you meet someone?”
            “No- What?” I tried.
            “Elsa, you can tell me, I’m your sister. I’ll love you no matter what happens.” Anna added.
            “Anna, it’s fine. I’m fine nothing’s wro-“ I was interrupted by knocking on the door.
            “Come in.” I called.
            “What?” Anna asked.
            “There was a knock on the door.” I replied. My eyes widened at the sudden realization of who was at the door. I first saw Jack’s snow white hair and his deep blue eyes. He gave a small smile and swiftly came into the room.
            “No there wasn’t.” Anna remarked as she turned to check. The door was already shut when she turned her head. Jack walked around the desk to get to my side. I felt the temperature drop the closer he got to me.
            “Jeez Elsa, what’s making you nervous?” Anna asked as she shivered.
            “Aww, ii make you nervous?” Jack murmured as he leaned on the side of my chair.
            “Sorry. A sudden rush of emotion.” I apologized to Anna. She squinted her eyes and looked away like she was thinking of something; like she was putting pieces of the puzzle together. Not too long after her little moment, her eyes widened.
            “You met a guy, didn’t you?” she realized. I felt a lump form in my throat and heat rise to my cheeks.
            “Julian? Yeah.” I lied. I saw Jack in the corner of my eye. He looked amused as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
            “She’s good. She should be the next Sherlock Holmes.” Jack chuckled.
            “Not Julian. You met another guy.” She murmured.
            “Anna, you’re insane.” I attempted to cover up..
            “Oh yeah?” she sneered. “Then where were you today?”
            “I was here in the study doing work.”
            “Before that.”
            “In my room to get something.” I replied.
            “For two hours?” Anna counted.
            “We were out there for two hours?” Jack thought. “It felt longer.”
            “Yes, I was there for two hours.” I responded.
            “Then why did you come from the balcony?” Anna asked. I felt my blood run cold and my back straighten.
            “What are you talking about?” I tried keeping my voice straight.
            “I was looking for you to give you the list of people. Then I saw you walk out of the balcony in a bit of a panic. Then you went to the bathroom, then to your room. I was going to go to you right away… but then you started talking, as if you were talking to someone.” Anna explained. “So don’t you dare tell me you were just in your study and that there’s nothing wrong, because there is clearly something going on here.” I felt Jack’s cold hand rest on my shoulder.
            “Ice, just tell her. It’s okay.” He encouraged. I sighed and nodded my head agreeing that lying was no longer an option.
            “Anna, you’re going to believe I’m crazy. Maybe I aw, but I just hope I’m not.” I started. Anna shifted in her seat and I sat up straight.
            “You’re scaring me Els.” She said.
            “I know, but don’t be.” I replied. “You’re right about me meeting someone else. Not Julian, another guy.” Anna looked at me wide eyed.
            “When?! Who is he?” she asked.
            “We met last night… you’re not going to believe me when I tell you who it is.” I answered. I looked up at Jack and he nodded for me to continue. “I met Jack Frost last night… and I think I’m falling in love with him.”

Heyyyyy!!!!! I was actually dying to get this chapter out so here you go. i just want you guys to tell me what you think, and what you think is going to happen next ;) I'll see if i can post again soon, but idk if that will happen... but yeh i'll try. I dedicate this chapter to my friends who have been reading this because i actually got to see their reactions first hand, and that encouraged me to post today and continue. and uhh... i just wanted to know from you guys. are you waiting for something sexual to happen? like i got one message from someone asking if i was putting smut in here. i recommend that you privately message your answer to me. if i get enough... i'll consider it... lol okay. I apologize for any spelling mistakes you find. Watch the olympics (you don't have to, but i recommend it since they're seriously intense) Go Team Canada!! I Love You All!! Happy Reading ;)