Pain *Jack's P.O.V*

PLEASE READDD!!!!!!! Hey guys! i know i haven't been posting in awhile, but here it is. I tried to make it up to you by making it longer. i just want you warn you guys... i cried too many times writing this chapter, and i want you guys to get the same effect i did. in order to do that, i want you guys to listen to any male cover of the song 'A Thousand Years by Christina Perri' for a certain part. trust me, i think you guys can figure out when to play it... and if you don't know any good ones, i really recommend Tanner Patrick's cov and youcan search it on youtube since i can't post links here... Yeah, that messed me up so much during french class when i wrote this. So yeah, i hope you guys get to do that, i'll see you at the end :)

*Coming back to Arendelle*

            I felt sick; Sick to my stomach to be exact. Now I had to take Elsa up the mountain for her meeting with Pitch. She’ll be fine for sure, I know she can take care of herself; but I just felt odd. Something was wrong, something didn’t feel right.

            My feet touched down on Elsa’s balcony, and that sick feeling got worse. I took a breath and entered her room.

            “Elsa?” I called out. She was nowhere in her room. Her bed was still perfectly made, meaning she didn’t rest like I told her to do so. No, she wouldn’t… right?”

            “Elsa!” I exclaimed as I ran down the hallways. I left a trail of ice wherever I ran, but I didn’t care; I’d fix it later. I ran to her study, hoping she was just working there instead of doing what I thought she did. I busted through the doors of the study; everything remained untouched.

            “Where is she?” I huffed.

            “Jack?” a voice asked from behind me. I turned and saw Anna staring at me with a confused expression.

            “Anna, have you seen Elsa?” I panted.

            “Why are you asking me? Isn’t she supposed to be with you?” she recalled.

            “No, she’s supposed to be resting.”

            “No, she told me you two were going to train for a bit before you meet with Pitch.” Anna explained.

            “When did she tell you that?” I asked as fear built up inside me for her answer.

            “Maybe an hour, or two hours ago.” She guessed. “I haven’t seen her since.” I felt my stomach drop and my heart stop, but I tried my best to keep my face straight so Anna wouldn’t panic.

            “She ran off for a break.” I lied. “I’m just trying to find her.”

            “Oh, well I’ll come to you if I find her.” She cheered. Anna walked/skipped away and I stayed in my position until she was gone. Once she was no longer in the same hall, I sprinted to the closest balcony to go and find her. Why didn’t she wait for me? Why didn’t she tell anybody? Oh god, I just hope she’s okay. Maybe I could catch up to her and stop her. I busted the doors of the balcony open. The moment I stepped onto the balcony I heard someone scream the words:

            “Open the gates!!” As soon as the gates opened, Julian rode in on a horse… with a dangerously pale Elsa with him. I didn’t even think of my next move. I just flew down to them before Julian could get off his horse. Once I stepped on the stone, I sprinted towards them.

            “Jack! Thank god. I thought nobody would get here in time.” Julian breathed. He lowered Elsa into my arms. Her shoulder was covered in blood and she was becoming paler than her normal self. She groaned and opened her eyes to look up at me.