Honesty

I woke from my dreamless slumber by light knocking on the door. My body felt heavy from exhaustion and I was still wrapped in Jack’s arms.
            “Jack-“ I started, but was interrupted by a light snore. I glanced up to see that the setting sun was shining on his sleeping figure. The orange light shined through the windows giving Jack ember hair. Crap, his perfect face looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to wake him. I attempted to wiggle out of his grip, but he had his hands tightly around my hips. Instead I shifted out enough so I could move my hands down to my hips to pry his grip from me. I slowly lifted his arm and shifted rolled away from him. I lay his hand back down on the bed and got off the bed so I could answer the door. I opened the door to meet with a set of familiar blue eyes.
            “Anna, hi.” I greeted as I walked out and shut the door.
            “Oh… um, were you two busy?” she blushed.
            “What?”
            “Have you seen yourself in the mirror?” she asked. “People may think… you know.”
            “What are you talking about?” I asked as I made my way to the closest reflection… and I understood what Anna meant. My hair came out of its braid and was flowing messily down my face. My make- up was smudged; my eye liner gave my raccoon eye and my lipstick was faded and no longer on my lips alone… and my dress hung lazily on my shoulders, not to mention my skirt flipped on some ends.
            “Have I looked like this all day?” I wondered as I began to straighten myself out.
            “No… that’s why I asked if you two were…”
            “No Anna! We weren’t!” I confirmed. “I just fell asleep.”
            “With him?” I stopped and looked down so she wouldn’t see me blush. Anna smirked.
            “Not judging. Just saying.” She giggled. “Be careful.”
            “Don’t think like that. Nothing happened.” I demanded as I finished straightening myself out. We walked through the halls with no particular destination.
            “So… how long was I passed out for?” Anna asked as we turned a corner.
            “Well, maybe an hour or two. I fell asleep not too long after.” I explained.
            “And with him.” She added.
            “Yeah…”
            “Where is he anyway?”
            “He’s sleeping. He has to leave for a little while.” I assured.
            “Because?...”
            “Anna, he’s a spirit. He can’t stay with me forever…” I made myself realize; Jack is immortal. He will never age, he will never die. I on the other hand will grow old and eventually die of old age if nothing kills me before that. We would never be together forever… Hopefully Jack won’t realize that too soon, especially since everything has been going so well.
            “Aw, Elsa. It’s okay.” Anna comforted me when she saw my state. I felt as if I was going to break down in tears. I could even feel them build up in my eyes. She rubbed my back as we kept walking.
            “Tell me what’s wrong.” She encouraged. I shook my head.
            “It’s okay.” I tried to avert her away. “It’s nothing big.”
            “Are you sure?”
            “Yeah I’ll come to you if I have a problem.” I said. “I promise.”
            “You better. Don’t repeat the last 15 years of our life.” Anna kidded.
            “Ho, don’t worry. I don’t plan to.” I promised.
            “So you’ll tell me everything from now on?”
            “Yes.” I nodded.
            “Good…. So what happened when I passed out.” Anna asked. “Tell me everything.”
            “Why do you always assume things always happen when you’re not around?”
            “Because everything happens when I’m not there!! When you ran, you made a freaking ice castle! After that, you decorated this place with ice and a huge ice rink! And do I need to remind you about the Olaf army too?” Anna listed.
            “Alright arlight. You miss a lot when you’re gone.” I agreed.
            “Okay, so what did I miss this time?” she demanded. “Start from when I fainted.” I nodded and proceeded to tell her about everything. She was calm and silent at first… up until-
            “YOU GUYS KISSED!?!?!?”
            “Anna-“
            “What does this mean?! Are you two like together now?!”
            “Anna-“
            “Are you gonna get married?! Are-“
            “ANNA!!” I exclaimed. “Relax.” I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.
            “Elsa. This is huge!”
            “I know, I know. I just don’t know why you’re freaking out so much.” I replied.
            “Elsa why wouldn’t I be happy that my sister found someone found someone that makes her happy?” Anna asked. “Especially since you’ve waited so long.”
            “I know, but it’s new. Don’t think of anything yet.” I said.
            “Fine, proceed.” She encouraged.
            “Okay, so after…” I continued. I told her pretty much everything from the elixir, to why Jack is here, even-
            “Cupid?”
            “Cue.” I corrected. “And she’s sleeping in one of the rooms.”
            “So you don’t like her?”
            “It’s not that. She’s really sweet, but if I stand next to her I look like a bum.” I explained.
            “She’s really that gorgeous?” Anna wondered.
            “Yeah…”
            “And you think she has feelings for Jack?” she clarified.
            “Yep. I know it sounds ridiculous; Jack even said I have nothing to worry about. It’s just her. She was really, you know, touchy with him.” I said.
            “So… where is she?” she asked.
            “Why?”
            “Just wanna knock some sense into her.” Anna answered. “Was it this room?” she went to open the door.
            “Anna no!” I yelled as I pulled her away from the door. She fought me to open the door… and let me tell you she was freakishly strong for her size.
            “I just want to talk to her.” She said as she struggled. I practically jumped on my younger sister, but she still stayed on her feet.
            “No Anna!” I forced as I shifted my weight away from the door to pull her away. We both fell to the floor when to door opened by itself.
            “Oh sorry, I was just going to check up on you My Lady.” Cue responded. I sat up to meet her gaze. She stood tall and proud, and wore all her armour with her weapons equipped. She did look more fresh and bright than when she came, maybe she did need her sleep. Anna was caught in a daze as she observed Cue.
            “No worries. Cue, this is my sister Anna. Anna, meet Cue.” I introduced as I got up from the floor.
            “She can see me?” Cue asked.
            “Yes. i.. can.” Anna gasped. “Hi.” Cue stuck her hand out to help her up. Anna did not break from her shocked expression.
            “Well I’m going to fly around to get familiar with the area. I’ll be back in a few hours.” She waved off. Cue made her way down the hallway so she could leave. When she was away from ear shot-
            “Holy Jebuz she’s gorgeous.” Anna gasped.
            “Yeah. Anyway I should check on Jack. I’ll see you in a bit?” I asked.
            “Yeah… Can I be an angel of Cupid? I want a face like that.” Anna began to ramble as I started to walk away from her.  I walked to my room, leaving Anna in the hallway. I swiftly maneuvered myself to the other side of the door so I wouldn’t wake Jack. Instead of finding a sleeping figure on my bed, I found Jack opening the balcony window.
            “Oh, you’re leaving now.” I called. He turned to me and nodded.
            “Yeah.” He answered. I walked up to him on the balcony. He took my hand and engulfed me into an embrace. I relaxed when I felt him hold me tighter. I inhaled his scent and sighed.
            “Come back to me.” I murmured against his chest. He tilted my chin up so I could meet his beautiful blue eyes.
            “I promise I will.” He replied. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and hold him tight never wanting to let him go. I released, and then he wasn’t there anymore. I watched as he flew away into the setting sky. As he flew off, I felt a small set of words come out of my mouth.
            “I love you Jack…”

HEYYYY!!! I know it's been awhile and i can explain. First, teachers are piling work so i didn't have time to actually post it. And second, i got the worst case of writer's block i've ever had in a long time. Luckily i was able to get over it, and give you this. I'll attempt to post the next chapter when i can. Hopefully on the weekend or something. I don;t know about you guys, but March Break is coming up for me, so there;s a good possibility that i'll be posting a whole lot more. Maybe at the pace i was going at the beginning of this fic... idk we'll see. I Love you all!!! I hope to see you guys soon Happy reading!!!! ;)