Part Two

Now, today is....... CHRISTMAS!!!

I got up mega early and so did Mum and Dad. We ate our breakfast of eggs and beans with a side of bacon. I am an only child so I generally get mega spoilt at  Christmas." Now for the presents!" Mum said. She let me open my first one. A little rectangle shape. I opened to find the iPhone 5c in Red!!! I was speechless. I dreamed of having one as soon as they came out. But they are £500 at least. "Oh Mum, Dad, you shouldn't of done." I cried. "I was bored of you playing on mine." said Mum. She opened one of hers. It was the most beautiful ring anyone could ask for. "Gemma, will you marry me?" Dad asked. Most parents are already married but not mine, yet. "Liam, why wouldn't I? Of course I will!" Mum replied. Dad opened one of his next. A bottle of his favorite Lynx.  There was another present for me although my iPhone was enough. I opened it up to find the most beautiful Hollister dress which I'd been begging for Mum to get me. They had matching earrings and wedge sandals to go with it. There was one more under the tree for me. A camera. I'd been longing to get a camera for ages and ages. Dad got another present. A golf set with matching clothes. AND EVEN A GOLF BUGGY TO GO ON THE COURSE WITH!! There was only one more present and that was for Mum. But it was outside. "What's you're favorite colour, Gemma?" Dad asked, covering her eyes. "Lilac" Mum replied. Outside was the most amazing, lilac car. It was a 5-seater but was a bigger version of the sports car in her dreams. "Oh, Liam. I love it. I love you. I can't wait to marry you. I love you." Mum cried out.  She looked inside. It had lilac everything.  Mum was speechless. She didn't know what to say. "Me and Catherine chose it. You could do with a new car" Dad said. For the rest of the day we chilled out a bit. Until dinner.