Cave of Wonders

Mephiles sneaks out from the secret door and is about to close it when Blaze came in.

"Mephiles"

"Oh, the princess" Mephiles said and closes the door, only for Jet to be stuck.

"Mephiles, I'm stuck!" Jet groaned.

"How may I be of service to you?" Mephiles asked, hiding the door.

"The guards just took a hedgehog boy from the market, on your orders" Blaze said.

"Your father charged me on keeping peace in Agrabah. The boy was a criminal" Mephiles said.

"What was his crime?" Blaze asked.

"Can't breathe, Mephiles!" Jet gasped for air, grabbing Mephiles' cape.

"Why? Kidnapping the princess of course" Mephiles smirked.

"If you could just--....OW! That hurts!" Jet got kicked back by Mephiles and he shuts the door.

(GothNebula: That was too funny for Iago getting kicked by Jafar's feet! That never gets old! LOL)

"He didn't kidnap me, I ran away!" Blaze said angrily.

"Oh, dear! Oh, why frightfully upsetting. Had I but known" Mephiles walks away as if he was shocked.

"What do you mean?" Blaze asked him.

"Sadly, the boy's sentence has already been carried out" Mephiles said.

"What sentence?" Blaze asked.

"Death by beheading" Mephiles said.

"No!" Blaze said down in shock.

"I am exceedingly sorry, princess" Mephiles said and touched her shoulders but she slaps his hands away.

"How could you?" Blaze said as she runs from the room crying.

Jet struggling to push the sliding door aside, "Agh!" he managed to get out before the doors could squish him. He coughed for air and flies onto Mephiles' shoulder, "So how did it go?" he asked.

"I think she took it rather well" He said as they both sinisterly smile.

-

Blaze was sobbing at the fountain when Asim came to her to give her some comfort. He nuzzled her arm to see why she's crying.

"It's all my fault, Asim. I didn't even know his name" Blaze said very sad, petting him. Asim hugs her back and lets her sob on his fur.

-

That night in the dungeon, rats squeaking everywhere on the planks of the ceiling which didn't bother the other prisoners. The moonlight shines right down on Silver that is trying to budge out from the shackles on his arms near the wall.

"She was the princess. I can't believe it. I must have sounded so stupid to her" Silver said to himself. Then he heard a familiar meowing. He looked up to see it was his non-mobian white cat.

"Meow!" It was Snow.

"Snow. Down here!" Silver called her out to get down from the bar window. Lucky for her being a cat she's very acrobatic to find ways to get down. She made it to the bottom and climbs on Silver's knee.

"Hey, c'mon--help me outta these" Silver said to her but she got off him and does an imitation of Blaze by holding the clothing around her neck and made her eyes big.

"Meow, meow, me-wooow. MEOW!!!" she felt angry and Silver knew what she's trying to say.

"Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it" Silver sighs.