Sonic the Genie

While walking the path of the cave they came to where the lamp is. The carpet showed Silver where the lamp is. It was resting on top of a large cliff with rocks leading to it along with a staircase.

"Wait here" Silver tells the carpet and Snow to wait. Snow huffs that she can't go with him but turned to see a golden monkey idol holding a large ruby, she gets hypnotic over it.

Silver jumps between the stones to get to the stairs which leads to the lamp. He began walking up on it while the carpet notices that Snow is going to the giant ruby and tries to stop her by grabbing her tail.

Silver finally reaches the lamp, "This is it? This is what we came all the way down here to--..." Silver said and saw Snow getting out from the carpet's grip and runs towards the giant ruby.

"SNOW! NO!" Silver screamed at her but it was too late, she touches it with her paws.

Instantly the voice of the Tiger God echoed in the Cave, "INFIDELS!"

"Meow......" Snow gulped in fear.

"YOU HAVE TOUCHED THE FORBIDDEN TREASURE!!!" the Tiger God yelled. The carpet looks down in despair and Silver looks around as the cave began to shake. Snow moved her paws away from the ruby but it melts into lava.

"NOW YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN SEE THE LIGHT OF DAAAAAAAAAY!!!" the Tiger God roared out. The light near Silver turns into flames and the ceiling was falling apart. Silver jumps out of the way to head downstairs to get out of here but everything was shaking roughly from the Tiger God's anger.

The stairs turns into a slide and Silver fell on it, sliding down to the bottom, "WHOOAAA!!!" he was about to fall into the water which has turned into molten lava, the carpet caught him and Silver hangs onto it.

Snow was jumping on the rocks as they exploded in both front and back of her. Silver makes the carpet dive down to save her.

"MEOW!! MEOW!! MEOW!!!" Snow was screeching in panic as the rocks on her left and right explodes, any second the rock that she's standing on will explode too.

"Gotcha!" he grabbed her right on time when the last rock explodes. Just as they thought they were safe but they were wrong. The Cave of Wonders' anger triggered the lava to create a gigantic tidal wave.

"Carpet! Let's move!" Silver said to the carpet as they flew faster through the tunnel with the lava following in pursuit, they dodged many rocks and one that was coming forward to them. The carpet managed to dodge it. Snow was grabbing onto Silver's face and covered his eyes.

"Snow, this is no time to panic!" Silver pulled her off, but realizes they are heading toward the wall, "Start panicking!"

"WHOAAAAAA!" they dove down until they came to the treasure chamber and the lava destroys all the treasure. The pile of treasures turns into flame thrower into the air but they dodged it.

Some of the flames seem to turn into hands but they missed them.

Outside the Cave was roaring still as Silver, the carpet and Snow was close to the exit, the staircase has already fallen apart and a boulder knocks Silver and Snow off the carpet. But Silver grabbed the edge and Snow managed to climb up. The carpet hits the bottom with the boulder on it.

"Help me up!" Silver screamed.

"Throw me the lamp!" the old man screamed.

"I can't reach. Give me your hand!" Silver shouted.

"First give me the lamp!" the old man shouted. Silver takes out the lamp and gives it to him. The old man/Mephiles laughed out.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA! YEEEES!!! At last!" he laughed and hides it in his robes. Snow was helping Silver up but Mephiles kicks her off.