Sonic's new master

At the outside gate of the palace, the people of Agrabah are gathered around to hear the news from the Sultan that is standing on the balcony.

"People of Agrabah! My daughter has finally chosen a suitor!" the Sultan said.

Blaze was peaking a bit through the curtains when she heard Silver calling out her name.

"Blaze?"

"Sifal where have you been?" Blaze asked and goes downstairs

"There's something l gotta tell you" Silver said but Blaze grabbed his arm and brings him upstairs.

"The whole kingdom has turned out for Father's announcement" Blaze said cheerfully.

"Wait! Blaze, listen! Please!" Silver tries to get her attention but she fixed his turban hat.

"Go out now" Blaze and pushed Silver out through the curtains.

"Prince Sifal Qunfud!" the Sultan announces. The crowd cheered as Silver waved nervously.

"Oh, boy" Silver said.

-

While the crowd is cheering for Silver, Mephiles is looking out the window and watched the whole thing.

"Look at them, cheering at that pipsqueak!" Jet said.

Mephiles grinned sinisterly and rubs the lamp, "Let them cheer" he saw Sonic come out from it.

"You know, Silver. I'm getting really...I don't think you're him" Sonic realizes it's not Silver, "Tonight be part of Silver will be played by a tall dark sinister ugly hedgehog" he looks at Mephiles.

Then Mephiles pushed him to the floor, "I'm your master now!"

"I was afraid of that" Sonic said.

"Genie, grant me my first wish. I wish to rule on high. As sultan!" Mephiles orders Sonic to grant his wish.

-

Dark clouds surrounds the palace and strong weather. The roof of the balcony flew off and the Sultan hovered in the air.

"What is happening? What is happening? Whoa wow!" the Sultan's clothes except his underwear goes to Mephiles.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!"

"Mephiles! You vile betrayer!" the Sultan glared.

"Sultan vile betrayer to you!" Jet said.

"Oh, yeah? We'll just see about that!" Silver removes his turban to get the lamp but it wasn't there, "The lamp" he gasped.

"Hahahaha! Finders keepers, Sifily" Mephiles cackled.

They turned to see a gigantic Sonic picking up the whole palace. Silver whistled for the Carpet who flies up to him. The crowd ran away from the giant Sonic.

"Sonic! No!" Silver screamed to him.

"I'm sorry pal, I got a new master now" Sonic said sadly, placing the palace on a cliff.

"No..." Silver gasped.

"Mephiles! I order you to stop!" the feline Sultan said.

"Oh but it's not your orders now, my orders. Finally you will bow to me!" Mephiles said.

"We will never bow to you!" Blaze said stubbornly

"Why am I not surprised?" Jet blabbered.

"If you won't bow before a Sultan! Then you will cower before a sorcerer! Genie! My second wish! I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in THE WORLD!" Mephiles shouted. Sonic holds one hand for his eyes and a finger at Mephiles to transform him.

"SONIC! STOP!" Silver tried to stop him, but too late. Sonic has already turned Mephiles into a sorcerer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Mephiles!" Jet said.

Mephiles then got a new outfit and a new snake-staff with an open mouth, "Now where were we? Ah yes, abject humiliation!" he zaps Blaze and the Sultan to make them bow. Then Asim tries to attack him.

"Down boy!" he zaps the tiger and turns him to a tiger cub.

"Meow"

"Oh, princess" Mephiles held her chin up, "There's someone I'm dying to introduce you to--...."

"Mephiles! Get your hands off of her right now!" Silver on the carpet dives down to stop him.

"Prince Sifal. Yes it is him princess, say hello to him" he zaps him with his staff.

"Aaahh!!!" Silver falls down and can't move.

"Yes, it is he but not as you know him" Mephiles said and brings Blaze close to Silver. He then makes the aura around Blaze disappear.

"Say hello to true Prince Sifal!" he zaps Silver back to his normal outfit.

"Or should we say Silver?" Jet cackled.

Silver looks down at himself that he's back as the real Silver himself.

"Sifal?" Blaze gasped.

"Blaze, I tried to tell you, I'm just a---...." he was cut off by Mephiles.

"Well it's time to say good bye Silver, along with your kitty!" he said and turns Snow back to a non-mobian white cat and sends them both into a tower. The Carpet goes after them as Mephiles sends it away like a golf-ball. Sonic looks down in despair.

"Good bye see ya!" Jet waved.

"Ex-Prince Sifal! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!" Mephiles cackled evilly as Blaze and the Sultan kneels down in fear.

-

The tower was thrown into the snowy mountains of the Himalayas. The top was broken apart while the half piece of the tower rolled down in the snow.

Silver rolled out from the tower and shivered by the cold breeze, "Snow? SNOW!" he called out for his cat.

"Meow....meow....." his ears perk up when he heard the sound and digs up the snow to get his cat out of there.

"Oh, this is all my fault--.....I should have freed Sonic when I had the chance" he said and found his cat in the snow.

"Snow! Are you okay?" he held her in his vest to warm her up.

"M-m-m-ee-ooww....." Snow shivered and nodded.

"I'm sorry, Snow. I made a mess of everything, somehow. I gotta go back and set things right" he said and walks through the snow weather until he steps on the frozen carpet, "Carpet!"

He tries to pull the Carpet out of the snow but realized that it's stuck underneath the tower column.

"Snow, start digging!" he tells Snow to start digging under the tower. After a couple of digging, Silver stopped and sees the tower moving. He runs and grabs Snow to get out of the way but it leads him to the edge, he looks back that he's gonna get killed.

"Meow!" Snow screeched in fear.

But Silver sees a window on the tower and quickly measures the angle of where the window will roll. Wasting no time he gets at the spot that the window will roll onto and it rolled on Silver and Snow.

They are unharmed by the window as the tower fell down into the gorge.

"Yeah! Alright!" Silver cheered.

"Meow......" Snow was gripping onto Silver's forelocks; she looked petrified as stone and fell down. Silver shook his head and carries Snow in his arms.

The Carpet was okay and Silver jumps on him, "Alright Carpet, back to Agrabah! Let's go!" he said and the Carpet flies back to Agrabah.