Mephiles' Throne

In Agrabah, the Palace was now on top of the mountains and the sky was blood red with red lightning strikes as thunder.

Inside the Palace, the throne room was now Mephiles'. A cobra head of the throne chair and piles of treasure and gold around the area. The Sultan was dressed like a marionette puppet while Jet shoved crackers into his mouth.

"Puppet ruler want a cracker? Here's your cracker! Shove 'em all right down your throat! Here, have lots!" he yelled at the Sultan while stuffing crackers. Mephiles laughed at this but Blaze did not.

"Stop it! Mephiles leave him alone!" Blaze begged.

"Very well. Jet, that's enough" Mephiles said.

Jet stops and flies away.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this" Mephiles has the chain shackles on Blaze's wrists while she has an apple in her hands. Mephiles takes a bite on the apple and talks with his mouthful which spits on Blaze's face but she growled lowly and wipes it off, "A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world" he makes the chains become a crown.

"What do you say my dear, with you as my queen?" Mephiles asked him.

Blaze takes a wine glass and throws wine at him, "Never!" she shouted.

"Urgh! I'll teach you some respect!" he rises up in anger, about to slap her and Blaze stumbles on the floor and broke the vase. But Mephiles didn't and looks at Sonic looking sad which Mephiles doesn't care.

"Sonic, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Princess Blaze to fall desperately in love with me" Mephiles grinned.

Blaze gasped at this.

-

Outside the palace, Silver was riding on the Carpet and sees Agrabah but the Palace was missing and that it's on the top of the mountains.

"Don't worry, Blaze! I'm coming!" he said and the Carpet flies up to the palace.

-

"Uh, master. There are a few addendas, some quid pro quo-" Sonic tried to tell Mephiles about the rules but got his quills pulled by Mephiles.

"Don't talk back to me, you stupid blue hedgehog! You will do what I order you to do, slave!" Mephiles yelled at him. Blaze sees Silver hiding in the window dome of the palace and he tells her to play along.

She gets up and puts the crown on, tiger cub Asim is in the cage next to her, "Mephiles! I never realized how incredibly handsome you are" Blaze said. Sonic's jaw drops in shock while Mephiles smiled.

"Much better....Now, pussycat, tell me more about...myself" Mephiles said, walking up to her.

"You are...well dressed" Blaze continued her play.

Sonic then sees Silver climbing down from the curtains and hides behind the column, Snow did the same too.

"Silver! Little buddy!" Sonic said cheerfully, but Silver tells him to be quiet and he zips his mouth like a zipper.

As Sonic goes up to him, he unzips his mouth, "Silver, I can't help you. I work for senior psychopath, now" he makes his head turn into Mephiles and then back, "What are you gonna do?" he asked.

"Hey, I'm a street hedgehog, remember? I'll improvise" Silver whispered and re-zips Sonic's mouth. He quietly hides in the pile of gold and spies on them.

"Go on" Mephiles said.

"And your beard...is so...twisted!" Blaze said. She has her arms around him. She pretends to twist it with her finger, but she is actually motioning for Silver to come over. Silver was tip toeing towards the lamp.

Jet sees him while eating fruit, about to alarm Mephiles, "Mephil--...mmmm!" he got silenced by Snow.

Silver hides behind the sofa to reach his hand out to grab Sonic's lamp.

"And the street hedgehog?" Mephiles asked her.

"What street hedgehog?" Blaze asked back. They were about to kiss when Snow and Jet makes the bowl fall over, Mephiles looks back but was pulled by Blaze in a forceful kiss. Silver gasped at this.

Jet and Snow stopped struggling and saw this too, "Bleah!!" they both stuck their tongue out.

"That was--...." Mephiles sees Silver's reflection on the crown, "YOU!" he zaps his dark magic at Silver, sending him flown against the pile of treasure, "How many times do I have to kill you boy?!"

Blaze gasped and tries to grab Mephiles' snake-staff but he shoved her off. Silver ran up to Mephiles and grabbed the staff but Mephiles struggled.

"GET THE LAMP!" Silver tells Blaze to grab it. Blaze runs up to go get the lamp.

"No!" Mephiles pushed Silver aside and zaps Blaze, "Haha! Princess your nine lives are up!" he sealed her inside a giant hour-glass.

"BLAZE!" Silver screamed. The sand in the hourglass began to pour on her and she moved out of the way.

"Oh nice shot, Mep--....." Jet said, Snow grabs the bowl and hits Jet in the head.

*CLAAAAANNNNNGGGG*

Right after she knocked the parrot out cold she quickly ran towards the lamp.

"Don't toy with me!" Mephiles pushed Silver off and turns Snow into a toy cat.

"SNOW!" Silver gasped. The Carpet now comes for the lamp.

"Things are unraveling fast, now boy" Mephiles zaps the lamp and unravels it, turning it into yarn. Then Silver attempts to get the lamp.

"Get the point?" Mephiles taunts him and blocks Silvers path with swords while picking up the lamp.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I'm just getting warmed up" he said as Silver takes a sword. Literally Mephiles spewed out fire on the swords which surrounds Silver.

"Are you afraid to fight me you cowardly snake?" Silver shouted.

Mephiles then came by the flames, "A snake am I? Perhaps you will seeeeee how sssssnake like I can be!" Mephiles turned into a gigantic cobra.

Blaze was terrified by the sight of him. Snake Mephiles then makes the circle of flames into his full snake body and he snaps at Silver with his fangs ready. He tries to strike at him but Silver dodged and slashed Snake Mephiles easily.

"Rickem, rockem, rackem, rake--stick that sword into that snake!" Sonic turned into some cheerlanders.

"You sssstay out of thisss!" Snake Mephiles hissed.

The Sonics combine back together, "Mephiles, Mephiles. He's our man if he can't do it. GREAT!" Sonic shouted.

As a distraction, Silver quickly ran as fast as he can to save Blaze from the hour-glass. Snake Mephiles saw this and almost strikes at Silver, making him drop his sword.

"SILVER!" Blaze screamed. Silver takes his sword and glides on a large ruby. Snake Mephiles breaks out from the wall and Silver stabs him in the neck.

"AAAHHH!!!!" Snake Mephiles screamed in pain.

Silver jumps off him and ran to Blaze. The sand in the hourglass was half-way up and Blaze won't be able to breathe if the sand gets filled up along with her.

"Blaze, hang on!" he was almost there when Mephiles suddenly constricts him.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Little fool, did you really think you can beat the most powerful being on Earth?!" Snake Mephiles taunts him.

"Squeeze him, Mephiles. Squeeze him like a--....AHH!!" Jet was whacked by Sonic.

"Without Sonic you are nothing" Snake Mephiles said.