Chapter Twenty Five (Epilogue)

... 3 Months Later.

Cookie & Marcus Are happier than ever. Little Kiloni is growing bigger and bigger everyday. Marcus got cold feet at first, which led to an argument between him and cookie. Which they soon settled and everything was okay.

Cookie let her party days go, to be a full time mother. Marcus finished filming the movie and made a lot of money. Him & cookie are looking for a place to call home.

~~~~

Max & Dalton Are still very much together.

Max Is The god-mother of Little Kiloni & She goes to see her almost everyday. Sophia & max Have grown a tight bond, & are always at each others hips.

Max Has Been Given A Job As An Tattoo Artist,  The Drawing skills she had that no one knew about paid off nicely, and now shes out there , making permanent art.

~~~

Dalton Still has his job at the the Autoparts shop, Fixing cars and selling parts to cars.

He's brought in a lot of money & helps his mom out a lot.

He's even put in much thought in buying a ring for Max.

He definitely wants to tie the knot.

~~~

Steve & Anna-Elizabeth are Now engaged, Expecting to marry real soon. Lola didn't like it at all. But Soon realized it wasn't her decision to make. So she let it go. Still despising Anna-Elizabeth deeply.

Anna & Henry Turned 5 , Growing bigger everyday.

Steve still shocked that his kids were growing up so fast.

~~~

Mrs. Santiago's Business was still successful , Still 5 star , & still making bank! she'd been proud that shed carried her mothers business on her own.

Her Husband, Romelo. Decided it be best if the two of them took a trip alone.

Taking A trip, The went to South France. Enjoying the weather, there view and the people.

Nothing could of been better.

~~~

Gretchen Sadly passed away, Which Romelo was expecting. He took it hard. At was down for quite sometime. But max took it the hardest. The family flew to Florida for the funeral. Which was depressing for everyone.

Romelo Sold His club to Allen, Not wanting anything to do with it.

He Ended up doing what Gretchen Dreamed up.

Publishing the book she wrote.

A Book She'd Entitled "Hollywood Roosevelt"