Chapter Twelve

Lawrence had no type of interest in Lindsey anymore. I mean she had to be an "ex" for a reason. But Lindsey had other plans in mind. She was in love with Lawrence. But Lawrence wasn't feeling the same. She wanted a family, He wanted sucess. They had two different mindsets. And Lawrence wasnt giving up his dream for any women. So he thought.

I awoke the next day around 1 p.m. My head was pounding,I took a few pills and took a shower.

After my shower i got dressed in a black suit with a red button up undershirt. I combed threw my short, thick, black hair. I was just about to walk out door when my phone rung.

I sighed.

"Hello.." i said a bit iritated.

"Afternoon!" A Women squealed on the other line.

"I'm sory who is this.?" I inquired.

The lady sighed.

"It's me.. Lindsey"

My eyes widen.

"Well Hello Lindsey can I help you?"

"I Thought you might wanna catch up later.?''

"Uh...Yeah sure." I said walking out the door.

"Great! Dinner at 7. Bye!" She hung up

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went into the elevator. I honestly wasn't lookin for Tony. I had better things too worry about.

~~~

After hours of sitting in the black leather chair. Cookie was finally finished, Her Dreads where officially gone.

The women spun her chair around too the mirror & cookies hair was in a bunch of litle curls.

She hated it.

"I hate this.." I murmured

"Oh Come on cook. It's not even that bad. I actually like it.." Max said

I pulled at a curl and let go watching it curl back up.

"I Guess...Let's Just go.." I sighed

I paid the women and we walked out.

"Cookie, i realy think its cute... Dont be sucha grouch about it.." She said as we climbed into the back of the car.

I sighed.

We drove back too the hotel and we went into her suite.

She plopped on the couch beside sleeping Dalton.

I Took a seat at her bar and poured me some of the Coca-cola that was sitting in the mini fridge.

I took a gulp

"Can you flatiron this...mess?" i asked

She humped her shoulders

"Sure come on.."

She took me into her bathrom and plugged up her flatiron.

1 hour and two burnt ears later...

"Hows it look?" she asked

"Aside from my burnt ears! its fine thank you" i said

"Hey! i tried my best i dont just flatiron everyones hair!" he shot

I rolled my eyes and walked out too see Dalton sitting on the balcony smoking.

"Your husband is up." i said causally sitting in the living room.

Max Went out on the balcony and talked to Dalton. They both soon came in.

"Hey..Cook.." He stopped and looked at me