Chapter Twenty-One

Sophia Wasn't like other little girls.

Other little girls got Barbies.

She Got Empty Whisky Bottles.

Little girls wore dresses & Tiaras.

Sophia got Worn out tee shirts and loose pants.

Yes, Sophia was a beautiful little girl. But Nor Her mother Or Father Seen that.

Sophia came from a broken family. A family of no cares, no worries, no future.

But she had no way to escape.

Well One Night That All Changed For Her.

XX Flashback XX

"Sophia! Get Your Ass Down Here!" My Mother yelled to me.

I hurried down the steps.

"Yes Mommy" I said

She Slapped Me To the ground

"DONT YOU CALL ME THAT!" she yelled

I Cried out in pain.

"Im.Im Sorry!" I said wiping my tears

"Get your ass in that bathroom and start scrubbing." she demanded

I nodded and quickly hurried in the bathroom and started to scrub the corners with a toothbrush, My toothbrush.

The toothbrush I was forced to use on my teeth and the floor

As I scrubbed the floor I heard heavy footsteps, My dad.

"Mm, Hey Pretty Girl." He Smirked

"Leave me alone.." I cried

"Ah Whats Wrong? I Just come to check on you." He said as h pulled my hair back, gently off my face.

I jumped.

"Please... Please don't do this"

"Shut up.." He said as he jacked me up on the wall closing the door.

Yes, Just At 5. Sophia had learned to incredible talking skills and cleaning skills. It really was no choice. And it was also when Sophia...Was Raped By Her Father.

"Good job.." He smiled and kissed my face.

I cried softly and moved my face away,

"You've gotten better, you don't cry as loud....Get out"

I quickly got up, & hurried out.

I went and took a shower. and put my white tee and jeans on.

The only outfit I was given

I sat in my room crying wondering if id ever get out of this hell hole.

Two Years Later, Sophia Was Now seven. She Was Still Continuously raped by her father, She could never tell anyone. Considering the consequence's that he promised.

So she Wouldn't tell..She Fix it herself

1 week ago, on a Tuesday.

Sophia stayed up till 4 AM. Awaiting her parents to fall asleep.

Once they did so. She took a lighter from her moms purse and some of her acohol , pouring it all on the floor. She threw the lighter and flames blasted everywhere. Smoke dust got on her face, she coughed and coughed till she reached the door. She made it outside and began to walk.

She had no idea where to go. No idea what to do. But all she knew was, that she was finally free.

No more unwanted attention from her father, no more trash talk from her mother.

She had no one. & Sophia was alright with that.

I Was seven Years Old When my parents perished in a house fire.

I Was Seven When I Decided To Kill My Own Parents.

I Was Seven When I Told myself, no one need to know. that I caused the fire.

I Was only Seven.

I wondered the streets not knowing where I should go. I came across a huge window. I looked inside seeing a bunch of pretty lights and a bunch of people.

I was amazed by the happiness I was witnessing.

I soon came eye to eye. With some lady. She was beyond beautiful. I thought she was gorgeous.

She said something through the glass. I could hardly understand,

She came outside too be and stood there infront of me.

Sophia knew she was no longer alone. She'd found someone. Someone to trust and count on.

& Lana was that person,

~~~

Sophia's Parents Bodies couldn't be discovered in the fire. It was to bad. Nothing but bones and ashes were of sight.

Bones were collected, For that was all that could be taken.

The Neighbors informed the officers that a little girl lived in the house too.

The Officers explained more than once that no other body was in the house.

But what no one knew what that little Sophia, Had Started the fire. & Had made an escape.

No one knew of her whereabouts. Until Today..