Chapter Thirteen

Meanwhile with Steve, He made his way back too his suite wiping the 'fake' tears away.

Oh yes. Steve lied.

His wife was just fine, as of now she was at work while the kids were with the babysitter. he knew that.

Why'd he lie?

Well.....

Alexandra.

Once I reached my suite I seen her standing at my door in a long trench coat and dark shades on with an envelope in her hand.

"Here..There's the whole ten grand, now get out of here." she said looking around and walked off.

I knew what I was doing was wrong. but this ten grand, a ten grand I couldn't turn down!

Considering the fact, she told me that if I refused it it would be 'off with my head' I shook that off.

I went into my suite and packed up and went on to the taxi outside. headed back home in Long Beach.

~~~

One down and so many more to go. I decided to go with The least expected so It wouldn't look to obvious just yet.

Of course I wouldn't kill Steve, I mean unless he was to refuse then of course I would.

But I knew he wouldn't, just for the fact I knew he was secretly money hungry anyway.

I laughed at I made it to my suite and marked his picture off the pin board.

"Justa few more to go.....who should we go for next? Ah yes...Why not Mama" I smiled

I walked away from the board and gotta glass of wine and stared her picture down.

I had no idea what to do with her.

A partner will be needed for her. How about a good friend of mine.

Lawrence Griffin.

~~~

I stood in my hotel room fixing myself up I had a dinner with this Lindsey tonight, Knowing I was gonna miss the big cage fights. I was pretty upset.

I sighed as my phone rung.

It was an old friend Alexandra.

"Alex dear.." I grinned

"Lawrence! Always a pleasure to hear your voice, listen I need your help."

"Anything.." I said tightening my tie

"Victoria Santiago, know anything?"

"Aside from her being a little whore bitch. She owns the hotel I want and is a little prick with demons for kids I believe."

She laughed.

"Oh dearest. do you know where she can be found."

"Yeah sure... she'll be at club car I tonight for the cages after party. I, Myself will be there too."

"Great.. going to the fights?" she asked

"Unfortunately, no. I have a uh. date or whatever"

"Well isn't that sweet"

Not.

"Yeah I guess.. call me later okay? I would be more than glad to discuss business."

"Alrighty!"

I hung up.

And on cue, I loud knock was at my door.

I opened it and there stood Lindsey In a short violet dress with black heels and her hair up.