Chapter Five

Dalton Walker, I guess you can say was not a normal guy. Which is why cookie and Max loved him so much. He was the guy best friend all girls would want. He was honest, funny, and was always there when needed.

Of course many people judged him off his style and choice of music. Other people liked Drake, He liked Misfits. Other Kids Wore All the new Jordan's, he wore Vans.

Of course Dalton was never hurt by the things people said. He knew he had two Friends that loved him, for him. and was into the same things he was.

He was a nice guy. Carmel Skinned, Low curly cut, snake bites, and a few tattoos.

Most girls drooled over his looks. but once they found out the real him and who he was. They weren't Interested.

He never really liked many girls.. all accept for one, A girl he loves truly...

Lana Del Rey Santiago.

~~~

Cookie & Max were headed off too Party City. Buying everything and anything.

From cups, to plates, balloons, to banners, Glow sticks, Etc. of course

"Well... this looks like enough I think" i said

"Yup it looks as if so. And Dalton said he had a DJ guy, I hired grillers, sooo. we are good to go!" cookie smiled

"Haha well okay. let's get this stuff back to my house.."

Once paying for the supplies, leaving it at a total off $250.75 they packed up Cookies car and drove off to her house.

Once reached her house they pulled all the bags out, hustling them into the den.

"Well that's out the way... Soo can't wait for Thursday" cookie squealed

So .. your excited ... for MY party? shouldn't I be the excited one?" I said with a light chuckle

"Well ... your not. so I am for you!" cookie laughed

"Whatever kid. should we call Dalton Over..?" I said

"Yes!! I miss that kid.." cookie said, walking into the kitchen with me pulling a Pepsi out the fridge.

I called Dalton, he answered right after one ring.

"Hey Dalt!"

"Hey max, what's up"

"Come over we miss you!"

"Aww I feel touched." he chuckled

"Shut up! just get over here" I laughed

"Ouch! alrighty alright"

I laughed and hung up.

"Oo someone's blushing.." cookie said, eating some Doritos.

"No.. it's just Dalton .." I said looking down smiling

"Someone's in deniaaaaal!" cookie sung, nonchalantly looking at her chip.

"Shut up. it's not like that ... he doesn't like me like that."

But little did Max know. He did. he really did.

He just didn't know how to get it out.

After waiting about 20 minutes there was a knock at the door. Max smiled eagerly and went To the door, when she was then greeted by 6 foot 1 Dalton. Max looked up at him and smiled.

"So.... Are you gonna let me in or admire my face." dalton chuckled

"Oops. sorry dalt.." I said hiding my blushing