Chapter Eighteen

"Happy birthday." I heard deep and soothingly In my ear.

Slowly opened my eyes and seen Dalton laying beside me with no shirt on, his skin sparkled in the sunlight beeming from the window.

I smiled.

"Thank you" I yawned.

A quick smell of Fresh strawberries and waffle came across my nose.

"I smell food." I said rubbing my eyes.

He chuckled.

"Of course.. Come on princess." he smiled

I swear I didn't understand why we weren't officially together yet. I mean I love him and he knows it I'm tired of playing games. I want him to myself..

He lead me into the kitchen and there was waffles, strawberries, orange juice, flowers and balloons awaiting me.

I smiled at him and he picked me up and sat me on the stool..

"Enjoy." he smiled

"Hey what are you gonna eat?" I asked

"These cocoa puffs are just fine." he smiled

"Ahh dalt. we can share my-"

"No no max. enjoy. it's fine." he smiled

I blushed again hopelessly and took a bite of my waffles.

Today was my birthday and I was finally 18. which only really meant one thing to me.

Freedom

~~~

Today was my daughters birthday. Of course I wanted to make it memorable. she was my little girl finally growing up.

But unfortunately, I will not be able to see her till later. I left a card and a small gift at her door and I went on the elevator and down to the ball room.

I walked in and seen everyone decorating. i was absolutely in love with it all.

"Great job everyone I love it." I smiled

I checked everything out and then I went on and called the caters. after much of that I went on to the conference hall where my office was and went inside.

Only to see The last thing I wanted to...

Lawrence.

I scoffed.

"The hell do you want?" I said

"This magnificent hotel of course."

"Look... you've been removed from my hotel plenty of times before, and yes it'll happen again. so just leave"

"No I'm tired of you thinking you can push me around and boss me like your the shit. you aren't shit! so why do you-"

"IM not shit? really now? so I guess, I'm the one trying to but someone's 5 star hotel? IM the one that threatens women and curse at them? OH WAIT. it just might be the fact that I actually make money and you don't and it makes you sick.." I grinned

He turned red and balled his fist.

I had my winter gloves on,only because on the horrible weather this mornings I'm lucky I kept them on. I slowly took the pocket knife out my pocket and as he charged at me I held it up and his chest met my knife.

His eyes opened wide and I let go of the knife, leaving it jabbed in his chest.

"Oh my gooodness!!!! someone help!!" I squealed fakely.