Bus

He saw her, he saw her again. He thought he wasn't going to be able to see her again. He had always had feelings for her, but he was always afraid. Afraid of getting rejected or lose her as a friend. He was always afraid of speaking about his feelings, but he has to do it.

He tried to get to her but the crowd of people trying to pull him back as telling not to do this. But this might be his last chance.

He saw that she was trying to catch the bus. And they let her in.

Eli charged out of the crowd of people and ran for the bus. Good thing nobody was in the street.

He found a door in the back of the bus so he got in though it. The bus slowed down when the bus driver saw him coming though the back door.

"Eli?" Asked Trixie in surprise when she saw him coming from the back door as she got up from her seat.

"Kid yo-" Eli stopped the bus driver from saying anymore.

"Sorry but I had to do that."

The bus driver wanted to argue more but he just scoffed and throw his hands in the air then went back to driving the bus.

"You know you could have gotten in by the front door, right?" She asked him.

But she didn't see an embarrassed Eli like usual when he does things like this. She saw a guy that wants to tell her something really important that will mean a lot to him. That erased Trixie's smirk on her face to a face that wants to know what's up.

"Sorry, but I had to do that." He answered.

"For what?" Asked Trixie as she went up to him.

"For this." Then he grabbed her by the side of her shoulders and kissed her.

Danny out!😜