Slugterra (part 3)

The room was pitch black then she flipped on the switch.

"You ready?" She asked me.

"Ready for what, exactly?" I asked her.

"Your test." She said as she removed her hoodie.

I was amazed. She has beautiful leafy green eyes. And red hair. She removed her armer from her legs and her chest after she removed her hoodie completely. The only thing she had left on was her green shirt and black jeans with her leather gloves. She grabbed a pair of boots and put them on.

"Okay," she started as she laced up her boots, "this is going to be a truth and a lie test. Come follow me."

She lead me to this chair, it looks like one of those chairs that are in the salon.

"I need you to remove your shirt."

"Um..what?" I asked hopping I heard right. I blushed a light red, good thing the lighting isn't the brightest here.

"Remove your shirt so I can put these things on your chest." She said showing it to me.

I just stared at her.

"What? We don't have the new technology of where we can tell just by hearing your voice. We need to do it by heart racing and other body parts." She said.

I removed my shirt and put it on the cowner. Then Burpy came out he had a worried face on, "Its okay Burpy. Just stay in my jacket. And I will call you when you can come out."

He nodded his little head then went back in my hoodie. I turned around and saw her red.

"Are you okay?" I asked confronting her.

"J-just go sit on the chair." She told me putting her hands out so I am not able to confront her.

I nodded, "Wait don't you need to put those on me?"

"Right!" She said as she went away from the machine to me.

I sat down on the chair then she put the head piece on me and now I can't see.

I felt her warm hands placing the things around my heart, arms, neck, and face. I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks again. Great. Hopefully she can't see me now.

"Okay question one: Are you part of the Rebels?"

"No." I answered.

"Question two: Have you ever helped The Rebels?"

"No."

"Question three: Do you know who they are before I told you?"

"No."

"Okay Eli. You are telling 100% truth." She removed the helmet and gave me my shirt when I removed the dotes all over my body and put it on.

I stood up, "Since I am not one of them. May I learn your name now?"

"Yes you may. My name is Trixie Sting." She said.

"Well nice to meet you. So your a hero in the shadows?"

"Born and raised."

"What would happen if you meet a Shane?" I asked her.

"Hmm...I don't know. I never thought about that. Why?" She asked curiously.

When I was about the speak an alarm went off.

"Not again." I heard her mutter. She ran to her armer and started to put it on.

"What is that?!" I yelled trying to go over the alarm.

"The Rebels. They are here. Stay here, I need to get going." She said as she grabbed her blaster and bow and arrows.

I grabbed her arm and kissed her, "Come back alive."

She looked at me dead straight in the eyes, "I can't make any promises. I'm sorry." I saw tears forming in her eyes, then she ran out of the door.

I went to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

I have tried everything. Kicking it. Punching it. Smashing into it, but nothing. Not even Burpy can use his fire breath.

The only thing I was able to do was hear the cries for help, explosions, and battle cries.

Their was no way out.

Hopefully they are okay. Hopefully she is okay.

Danny out!😜