Rachel Rose

Rachel is an OC of mine that I barley created. And this is her first appearance.

....

I walked into a room and saw couples everywhere. I love love. It is the most beautiful things to me. I looked around the room and saw couples of many kind, my favorite ones are opposites! (Same here!)

They are so cute together!

I gasp. I saw two people apart! And they were flirting with each other from across the room! WHO DOES THAT WITHOUT GETTING TOGETHER?!

I slide next to the girl who was a redhead, "So you think he is cute?" I asked her.

She looked down and started to blush, "I do. But-"

"No buts!" I said not letting her finish her sentence. "I know how to help you out." I whispered.

"How?" She asked.

"I got an idea." I got up from the seat and went to the DJ.

I showed him 5 bucks and he gave me the mic and took the five bucks then go off the stage.

"Hello Slugterra!" I said into the mic. Everyone cheered.

"I see you all couples out there! Why don't you come up to the dance floor?!" I started to play slow music.

All of the couples go up from their seat and went to the dance floor. Then I saw the guy who she likes went up to her and he asked her to the dance floor. Yes! My work here is done.

All night I saw every couple dance together, but my eyes were on blue eyes and the redhead.

I singed a bit, who am I kidding, I mostly singed all night! But all of them were love songs.❤

Like-
Someone like you by Adele
I think I am in love by Kat Dahlia
Into you by Ariana Grande
And more..

I know they will be perfect for each other in the future.

...

Oh yeah I forgot to say how she looks like. She has long dark brown hair braided to aside with flowers in her braid sticking out, hazel eyes, and loves to wear pink. She wears a pink long sleeve crop top, with pink skinny jeans with dark pink in between her legs. With dark pink kneepads and black comeback boots. She likes it when people find love and she loves to sing. And she has two mini blasters that is attached to both of her sides. And her harnest of slugs on her waist.

I think I gave her too much pink. My next OC is going to have a darker personality.... Or not. I have no idea yet.

Danny out!😜