Dr. Bailsworth, Girl Creating Physcopath

"She's done..." He whispers to himself. "She's completed, she's perfect... She's-... Waking up..."

The girl opens her sparkling (e/c) eyes to this new world. The lab around her seemed to hum as she noticed the unruly man beside her. She lifted up her head, her shinning (h/l) (h/c) hair going with her.

"Where am I?" She croaks out, still surveying her surroundings. Of course, the girl already knew that answer. This was Bailsworth Labs, a small set of laboratory's on the edge of Metro City. The man beside her was Robotic Doctor, James Bailsworth. Who was she? Her name?

"(Y/N)... You should already know." He replied, his voice deep and untrustworthy. (Y/N) Bailsworth, first successful project of trail number 152. Powered from the created purple core located in her chest cavity. She looked down at herself. Her perfect body was one made of metal but it looked so realistic. Dr. Bailworth held a mirror to her face. She had sparkling (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair that seemed to sparkle in the dim light. She smiled at her features, the smile itself being breathtaking, before looking back to Dr. Bailworth.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"Now, what do you think of school? Tomorrow?" She nodded her head in response, hoping to please her creator.