The Lab

"No! I can never make another version of her! Something keeps on happening!" He screams, pulling his hair in frustration. His screams echoed through the dark lab, the sound cold and scary. Without the purple core, Bailsworth would never be able to recreate your form, recreate you. Frustrated and raging, he cowered in his lab, devising plans for your demise.

But Bailsworth was not the sort of evil scientist that would give up so easily, and his idea was pure brilliance.  His face went open-eyed, and his smile became sinister, you could practically see the lightbulb above his head. If he could not create a machine without a core, then he'd make his own core! And so, he thought, he finally had it, the perfect plan, the perfect machine. All he needed now, was to punish the worthless pieces of tin that had disobeyed him.

"(Y/N)! Astro! You're here! How was school?" Dr Tenma gave Astro and you a warm welcome when you finally arrived.

"Good, Dad! (Y/N) learnt how to fly!" Astro smiled warmly at you from behind and a small blush crossed your cheeks as he explained to Dr Tenma.

"That sounds wonderful Astro. I don't believe we've met yet, Miss (Y/N)." A short man with a large nose, white hair and a large bald spot smiled at you from across the lab. He had a friendly smile as he held out his hand to you.

"I'm Dr Elefun, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too." You shook his hand and smiled at him.

"May I say, you are some remarkable robotics work!" Dr Elefun started awkwardly studying you, circling you. Dr Tenma coughed, gaining his companions attention.

"Although she is remarkable, Dr Elefun, she is still a guest." Dr Elefun cleared his throat and stepped back awkwardly.

"Sorry," he apologised, "I got carried away." You smiled at him, waving you hand as if to say, no problem. Dr Tenma chuckled and guided you and Astro to his lab.

"Are you a fan of robotics, (Y/N)?" Were you? All you had been taught was how to fight.

"I don't know. But I'd be happy to give it a try." Curiosity filled you, would you learn how Astro was made? How you were made? Dr Tenma smiled in response, stepping to the side so you could see the full extent of his labs. Robotic parts, tools, diagrams and machines filled the monstrous room, not a corner was left bare. You marvelled at the sight.

"Welcome to my lab, (Y/N). This is where the so called 'magic' happens." Dr Tenma showed you around, pointing out specific works and diagrams until you finally reached a table. A blueprint was spread Orr the table and pencils, pens and small parts littered it's surface. "These-" He started.

"Are our designs." Astro cut him off. It seemed Astro hadn't seen these either. A detailed diagram of Astro seemed to stand on the paper, the insides of him made up of metal cogs and certain wires.

"Woah-" was your only response.

Okay okay okay. I'm so so sorry for not updating, my SIM card broke and I have to use a spare one, WHICH HAS NO DATA AND MY HOUSE- OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WHOOP WHOOP- HAS NO WIFI! *clears throat* anyway I'm sorry... Also....

936

936.... WOAHHHHHH YOY PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!! But oh my Lordy I can't thank you all enough! *cries happy tears*

Thank you allllll!!!!! You're fabulous!