Chapter 1

Kevin's pov.

My body hurts so fucking much it’s unreal, but that's what happens when you’re the Captain of the Football team, you gotta be able to take it in order to give it.
''Yo K-man, you coming to spring break?'' David my best friend asked me. We were all planning on going to South Padre Island, for spring break.
''Yeah like I’m gonna give up staying in a hotel in Corpus Christy, for a week to stay and do house work for my parents'' I snorted and rolled my eyes at David.
''Alright man, just making sure, no need to smack me with your tampon'' he said and I stopped walking to look at him.
I raised an eyebrow, he did the same, I narrowed my eyes at him, he copied, we both burst out laughing, David was walking facing me while walking backwards, weird dude!  I didn't see the boy in front of us til David bumped into him and pushed him to the floor, his shit falling all over, how much shit does this boy need to carry? I mean I only carry a pencil behind my right ear and a notebook in the back pocket of my jeans, I stared at the kid, he looked familiar but who is he?
''Watch it twerp'' growled David, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, the boy looked scared shitless.
''Hey David, you did push him down so it’s kind of your fault, you know'' I said.
David narrowed his eyes at me and let go of the kid, he started to pick up his things while we both looked at him.
''Hey, I see you've met my cousin'' Samantha, David's girlfriend, she’s head cheerleader, president of the student body, and is not a slut. She’s been dating David, since junior high and this year we graduate. Now what is David gonna tell Sam? About what he was about to do to her cousin.
''Oh yeah babe, I had to save him from K-man here, he almost pushed the poor kid to the floor'' David said giving me a pleading look, I narrow my eyes at him; oh your ass is mine asshole I thought.
Before Sam started to lecture me, we heard a sweet angelic voice.
''Cuz, it was your boyfriend who pushed me to the floor, this other guy got him off of me'' the geeky boy said.
We turn around to see Sam's cousin looking at us.
''David, really, lying to me? Ugh get away from me'' She said and pushed him away.
''Sammy, don't make a big deal, I’m fine no need to get mad at your boyfriend'' he drawled softly.
His voice, oh my fucking god, his voice is so sweet, why am I thinking a dude's voice is sweet and angelic?
''I need a beer'' I said in a mumble.
''Wait, Sammy, would you and your cousin like to come with me and Kevin’ asked David, in a pleading voice, I rolled my eyes, I didn't invite them.
''Fine, but don't call me Sammy'' Snapped Sam.
''He gets to'' David whined, while pointing at her cousin.
''I’m her family and favorite cousin'' said the kid sounding tired.
''And I'll pass on the beer; I gotta go study'' he continued.
''Awe come on Joey, that’s all you do, please for me'' begged Sam, batting her eyelashes and giving him her best puppy eyes.
We are all puddy in her hands, with that look.
''Ugh, fine but if I don’t get into Yale, it will be your fault” he bitched as he stuffed his last notebook in his back pack.
''Oh and another thing, if my laptop is broken, one of you will pay for it''. He pointed at me and David.
''Who brings a laptop to school?'' I ask, sounding bored.
''The smart ones,  the ones that have a future. Oh and the ones that are in AP classes'' he boasted sounding smug.
Ok, I hate this Joey guy “Whatever'' I said and turning on my heel, walked away from this craziness.
''Hey dude, you and Joey are driving together, so me and Sam can take her car'' David chirped,
''What, Mr. AP classes, doesn't have a car?'' I said making fun of him, all of the sudden Sam gasped and looked at the geek, he had a painful look on his face.
''Ok kid, it’s not like I punched you or anything’ I scowled
''Sammy, I change my mind, I’m just going home ok'' he sounded sad as he walked away
what the fuck was that all about?