Chapter 14

Kevin's P.o.v.

It’s my graduation day, I should be happy, I should've been planning on getting drunk and celebrate the fact that I actually graduated, I was gonna work with my father, he had a few stores around the city and I was to supervise a few of them.
My family, David and Sammy kept telling me that it wasn’t meant to be, me and Joey weren’t meant to be.
Its not that it wasn’t meant to be, it’s just wasn’t the right time, yes it hurt me so much when he walked out of my life, but I understood him, he was scared, put yourself in his shoes, what would you do if your whole family was gone?
So I waited and waited. And waited some more.

3 Years and nothing. I was 21 one years old, I was running my own company by now, and I was still waiting for Joey.
I spoke to Sammy and David; they said that they hadn’t heard anything from Joey.
I was lonely but I couldn’t be with anyone else, believe me I tried! Guys and girls but they did nothing for me in the sex or feelings department.

 I adopted my daughter Marie Montgomery, I had problems being a single man but finally the adoption papers came through, Marie was 1 year old when I adopted her.
My daughter and I would go out to the park and have fun; I spent my evenings with her after work.

7 years later, And it was my high school reunion and I was adamant that I wasn’t gonna go, but Sammy and David showed up at my place with their 3 year old twins, the two boys were so adorable and Marie loved them since she was 8 years old and she wasn’t a baby anymore, I laughed every time she said that.
Sammy was so happy to finally meet Marie; she got her mom to babysit for me, so I had no choice but to go to the damn reunion
I had no more hopes my dreams were smashed, I knew better than to expect to see Joey, I didn’t hold my breath.

AUTHORS NOTE;YES ALOT OF TIMELINE JUMPING,BUT I HAD TO.....1 OR POSSIBLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS....